《查莉成长日记》精讲 02(在线收听

Now then, where were we?

好了 我们学到哪儿了

You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer.

知道吗 其实 我记得你刚才坐得更近些的

All right-cellular respiration.

好了 细胞呼吸作用

Do you mind? not at all.

你介意吗 一点也不

While we're at it--

趁这个时候

What are you doing? Oh! gabe!

你们干吗呢 噢 Gabe

What do you want? Dinner!

你想怎么样啊 吃晚饭

Nobody's fed me all day!

一整天都没人给我做饭

And I am still part of this family, right?

我仍然还是这个家的一员 对吧

There's a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge

冰箱里还有个吃了一半的三明治

Knock yourself out.

自己去吃吧

All right. Now my brothers are all taken care of.

现在好了 所有兄弟都搞定了

Good. And there will be no more interruptions.

太好了 那就再也不会有人打搅我们了

Teddy! Oh, god!

Teddy 哦 天呐

What do you want?! I need you

你想干嘛 我需要你

to watch the baby for a sec.

照看下宝宝

No!

No!

Nobody tells mom!

谁也不准告诉妈妈

Come here, Charlie.

到这儿来 Charlie

Oh, yes.

好了

Charlie's fine. Ooh! But I'm not.

Charlie 没事 哦 但是我有事

Uh, Teddy,

嗯 Teddy

Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck,

叫PJ去发动油门

I think I gotta go to the hospital.

我想我得去趟医院

Oh, and Teddy, you're gonna have to watch the baby.

还有 Teddy 接下来你得照顾下宝宝

No! Okay.

不 好吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509031.html