《查莉成长日记》精讲 05(在线收听

Hi, Charlie. It's Teddy here.

嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy

So right now you're nine months old

现在你只有九个月大

and everything is going great.

不过一切都很顺利

Well, almost everything.

呃 差不多一切都顺利吧

Now what I'm about to show you is kind of disturbing,

现在我要带你去看的东西可能会有点囧

So brace yourself.

所以做好心理准备哦

Mmm, these sandwiches will be yummy wummy.

嗯 这些三明治一定会好好吃的

Yes, they will, yes, they will.

没错 会的 没错 会的

Mom and dad have been talking like that ever since you arrived

妈妈爸爸从你一出生就开始用这种腔调讲话了

And if it's not over soon, I'm gonna go crazy wazy.

如果他们继续这样子的话 我会发疯疯的

PJ! what?

PJ 怎么了

What are you listening to?

你在听什么呢

I downloaded a podcast on the history of ballet.

我下了个芭蕾历史的播客听

you like that? More than baby talk.

你喜欢听那玩意儿吗 总比听儿语好

Would you like some fishy wishies with your cookie wookie?

你想给你的饼饼配点鱼鱼一起吃吗

Yes, I would, yes, I would.

是的 我想 是的 我想

Wait, guys, Charlie isn't even here.

等等 两位 Charlie又不在这儿

No, widdle baby take a nappy wappy upstairs.

是啊 爱尿床的宝宝正在楼上睡觉觉呢

So why are you guys still talking like that?

那为什么你们两个说话还这个调调

I don't "weawy" know.

我一点点都不知道

I guess we're just kinda fried.

我想是因为我们两个有些晕头转向了

Well, we work all day, take care of a baby all night.

我们白天工作了一整天 晚上还要照顾宝宝

Work shift, baby shift

工作和照顾宝宝来回换班

I've barely got time to make doo-doo

我都没有时间去解手手了

Well, when was the last time you guys had a night out?

你们两个上次晚上一起出门玩是什么时候

You know, like just the two of you-like a date?

你知道的 比如去约会之类的 只有你们两个

Teddy made a funny.

Teddy真会说笑笑啊

A funny wunny.

好好笑的玩笑

Seriously! you know what? it's saturday night.

我是认真的 我看这样吧 现在是周六的晚上

You two, you go out, have fun,

你们两个 一起出门 好好玩玩

And do something besides work,

做点除了工作

take care of the baby and make doo-doo.

和照顾宝宝之外的事情 顺便解下手手

Well, it's nice to dream,

我倒是求之不得啊

but who's gonna take of Charlie

但是谁来照顾Charlie呢

Hello! you've got three great babysitters right here.

拜托 三个一流的保姆正坐在这呢

I'm glad I didn't hear that.

我很高兴我没听到那句话

I don't know, Teddy. It's a really nice thought,

我不知道 Teddy 这个主意挺不错的

But we're really not ready to go out without Charlie just yet

但是我们真的还没有准备好丢下Charlie自己出门

You guys want to see a magic trick? Sure!

大家想不想看个魔术表演 好啊

Okay. Prepare to be amazed.

好吧 见证奇迹的时候到了

I could use a night out.

我还是出门歇上一晚吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509034.html