《查莉成长日记》精讲 08(在线收听

How could you bring home the wrong baby?

你怎么会带错宝宝回家呢

I'm sorry. I got a little distracted.

我很抱歉 我那时候有点分心了

Emma is really cute.

Emma真是太可爱了

Yeah, well, so was our sister.

是啊 我们的妹妹也是

Come on, let's go to the park and find her.

快点 我们去公园找她

Relax! I got her number.

急啥 我有她的电话号码

Then what are you waiting for? call her.

那你还等什么 快给她打电话呀

Wait a second.

等等

Is it too soon?

是不是有点太早了

If I call now, she'll think I'm desperate.

如果我现在就打给她 她会觉得我迫不及待的

Oh, you are desperate.

噢 你本来就迫不及待了

Good point.

说的好

Hello, is Emma there?

你好 请问Emma在吗

This is a Chinese restaurant?

你说你们是家中国菜餐馆

Sure, I'll hear the specials.

好啊 给我介绍一下特色菜吧

She gave you the wrong number.

她给了你个假号码

Who couldn't see that one coming?

纯属意料之中

But I gave her gum and helped her change a poopy diaper.

可我都请她吃了一片口香糖 还帮她给宝宝换掉了脏尿布

It was so romantic.

一切都那么浪漫

Well, what do we do now?

呃 我们现在该怎么办

Oh no!

噢 不

Hi mom, what up?

嗨 妈妈 有事吗

Yeah, everything's going great. why wouldn't it be?

是的 一切都好得很 为什么会不好呢

We're just having a grand old time here with--

我们正过得开心着呢 和

Baby

宝宝一起

Yeah, sure you can talk to him. her her!

当然 你当然可以和他说话了 是她 她

Talk to mommy.

和妈妈说句话吧

What do you mean that did't sound like Charlie?

听起来不像Charlie 你什么意思

What, do you just think I'm making baby noises into the phone?

什么 你以为是我在对着话筒模仿宝宝的声音吗

Mom, that's crazy.

妈妈 那也太疯狂了

All right, bye. Say bye, Charlie.

好了 再见 说再见吧 Charlie

Not that I'm in the position to criticize,

我不是想批评你

But I was getting more monkey.

不过我变得更不知所措了

Come on, let's go to the park.

快点 我们去公园

And meet the girl who blew off PJ?

去找那个不待见PJ的女孩吗

I'm there.

我去定了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509037.html