《查莉成长日记》精讲 12(在线收听

It is so pathetic.

太悲剧了

My mom's in the kitchen texting away.

我妈妈居然在厨房发短信呢

Gosh, I'd hate to be on the other end of that conversation.

天呐 和她聊短信的那个人可有得受了

Who are you texting?

你在和谁发短信呢

Your mom. I am so sorry.

你妈妈 我很抱歉

Look, I promise I'll get her out of your hair.

听着 我保证会让她不再烦你的

No, it's okay. Your mom's cool.

不 没事的 你妈妈挺酷的

My mom is what?

我妈妈挺什么

And she's really funny.

而且她真的很风趣

My mom is what?

我妈妈很什么

Wait, that's her again.

等下 她又发短信来了

What are you talking about with my mom?

你在和我妈妈聊什么呢

Nothing. Nothing?!

没什么 没什么

That's what we say to her!

从来都是我们这么敷衍她的

Hold on, I have to "lol" her.

等下 我得回个"lol"给她

Okay, well "lol" has officially lost all meaning.

好吧 看来"lol"已经失去它的意义了

I'm sorry. is this a problem for you?

我很抱歉 你有什么不满的吗

No, I just think it's a little bit inappropriate.

不 我只是觉得这样有点不太合适

Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother.

不太合适 你现在说话的口气跟我妈妈一样了

Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like?

是吗 你怎么知道你妈妈口气是什么样的

You've been spending so much time with mine!

你都花了这么多时间和我妈妈泡在一起了

What are you getting so whacked about?

你有什么别扭的啊

You didn't want to text her.

你又不愿意跟她发短信

Well yeah, that's because she's my mom, not my friend.

没错 那是因为她是我妈妈 不是我朋友

Wouldn't you be weirded out if I was texting your mom?

如果我给你妈妈发短信你就不觉得很怪异吗

Yes. Because she doesn't have a cell phone.

会啊 因为她都没有手机

Look, T, if you're not cool with this,

听着 T 如果不喜欢这样

I'll just stop.

我就不再发了

No no, I don't care. I mean, it's a free country.

不用 我才不在乎呢 我是说 这是个自由国家

Go crazy-text my mom,

继续疯吧 给我妈妈发短信

IM my dad, video-chat my aunt Helen.

给我爸爸发即时消息 和我姑姑Helen视频聊天

Ooh! your aunt Helen?

哦 说起你的姑姑Helen

Your mom says she is da bomb diggitty!

你妈妈说她超炫

My mom really said "da bomb diggitty"?

我妈妈真的说了"超炫"吗

Well, I may have added that part.

那个 也可能是我自己加上的吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509041.html