《查莉成长日记》精讲 16(在线收听

Hey, we almost ended at the same time.

嘿 我们几乎是同时结束的

Only because I dropped one of my sticks.

那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌

Did you see Charlie?

你注意看Charlie了吗

She was totally rocking out.

她简直是在尽情摇滚啊

Is she amazing or what? She's okay.

她很了不起吧 她还好啦

Okay? What is that supposed to mean?

还好 你什么意思

You guys are always going on and on

你们总是没完没了地说

about what a super baby charlie is.

Charlie是个超级宝宝

Man, I got a nephew mason. Now that's a baby.

伙计 你得看看我的侄子Mason 他才算超级宝宝

What's so great about Mason?

Mason有什么了不起的

Well, for one thing he's a stud at peek-a-boo.

随便举个例子 他是个玩躲猫猫的绝顶高手

Come on, Charlie can play peek-a-boo with her eyes closed.

拜托 Charlie闭着眼睛都能玩躲猫猫

That's how you play peek-a-boo.

躲猫猫本来就得闭着眼睛

What else you got?

他还会什么

Well, Mason's an incredibly fast crawler.

还有 Mason爬行快得不可思议

Not as fast as Charlie. She's like a cat.

没有Charlie快 她快得像只猫

Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit--

Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉

Not a stuffed one, one that he caught.

不是毛绒兔 而是只他抓到的真兔子

So you think mason's faster.

那么你认为Mason更快

I think charlie's faster.

我认为Charlie更快

There's only one way to settle this.

只有一个办法来一判高下

We challenge you to a baby race.

你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑

Oh, it is on.

噢 我接受你的挑战

And you're gonna be sorry

你会后悔的

Because mason rhymes with racin'.

因为Mason和"比赛"这个词都能押上韵

We'll take our chances.

我们愿意赌上一把

In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this,

与此同时 你也许想好好看看这个

Because that's all you and mason are gonna be seeing.

因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509045.html