《查莉成长日记》精讲 70(在线收听

Oh, man.

我晕

Hey, Charlie, so everyone except for me was on the news tonight, And now they're all watching it on the Internet.

查莉呀,这下除了我之外所有家人都上今晚的新闻节目了哟,现在他们正在上网看呢

That's right... the Duncans have gone viral.

没错的 邓肯一家现在已经被广泛传播成为当季最红的人了

Oh my gosh I look like a clown.

我的天哪 我看上去像个小丑

Well, at least you talked.

算了 至少你还讲话了

And talked and talked...

对啊 讲个没完没了的

Hey. I look cool.

别打击我了,我的上相很酷呀

See, that's the great thing about this family... We can laugh at ourselves.

看吧,这就是我们家最和谐的一件事,我们可以毫不在乎地取笑自己

And hopefully you feel the same way.

希望你以后也会如此豁达

When you're older and realize "Everyone in the world has seen me pass gas."

当你长大后发现到那个“全世界的人看过我放屁”的事实

I'll get it.

我去开门

I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

我只是想来看看你好不好

Yeah, I'm fine.

嗯 我没事

I'm so sorry about my parents.

对于我的父母 我真的很抱歉

Wow, it is really nice to hear that coming out of somebody else's mouth.

哇 难得听到别人这样讲 感觉真好

I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could study here. It's a lot more fun than my house.

我在想明天我们也许可以就在你家学习,比我家有意思多了

Really? Or are you just saying that to be nice?

真的吗 还是你只想让我好受才这样说的

No, I mean it. It's always so quiet at my house. Over here it's loud and fun. And full of different smells.

不 我是真心这样想 我家总是那么安静。这里有喧哗但也有乐趣,还充满了各种各样的不同气味

Okay, my house it is.

好吧 那就在我家了

Any chance of a sloppy Joe night?

有没有可能是牛肉酱晚餐

Oh, it'll be a sloppy something night.

哎呀 反正一定会有什么酱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509716.html