《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 马泽里医生(在线收听

You're here.

你来了

How is Mr. Vincent, any better?

文森特先生怎么样了 好点了吗

But, he told me what I wanted to know.

但我想向他了解情况 他就这么说

It's a bad do.

这真是太糟糕了

That he tried to kill himself

他就是想自杀

and not to let anyone else gel the blame.

叫我不要怪罪到别人头上

Like I'd blame anyone else for his crime.

生怕我会拿别人顶罪似的

I think we should leave the man in peace.

我们还是让他静养吧

Even caused me trouble after he were dead.

即便他死了之后 也给我也惹了不少麻烦

Dr. Mazery kept pestering me to file his report

马泽里医生 非要向我提交一份医检报告

even though he knew I already had Gachets.

尽管他知道加歇医生早就交给我了

Who's Dr. Mazery?

马泽里医生是谁

Dr. Mazery?

马泽里医生

Yes?

你是哪位

I would never send a report normally.

要是平常 我才不会插手这个报告

I mean this was Gachets case.

毕竟那是加歇的病人

Then I read that the patient died two days later in his room.

但我得知他治的那个病人两天后死在房间里了

So I felt that I should for the record.

我就觉得我有义务提交报告 以供记录在案

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510150.html