《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 加森棒打鸳鸯(在线收听

Father told me I was distracting Vincent from important work.

父亲怪我让文森特分心了 让他没法专心创作

Asked if I really wanted to be responsible for

他责问我 要是我妨碍了艺术杰作的诞生

preventing masterpieces from being born?

担不担得起这个责任

And, of course I didn't.

我当然担不起

So I started to

所以之后

not be in or not he well when Vincent called.

文森特再找我 我就假装不在 或装不舒服

Soon after that, they had an argument,

过了没多久 他们吵了一架

a terrible row.

吵得很厉害

It wasn't about me, but

那不是为了我

maybe my withdrawal had soured things.

但我的回避也许让事情恶化了

The next time my father saw him, he had a bullet in his belly.

我父亲再见到他时 他已身受枪伤奄奄一息了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510154.html