《查莉成长日记》精讲 75(在线收听

I just don't understand why you're mad at me.

我真搞不懂你为啥生我的气啊

I'm mad at you because you did it again.

我生气是因为你又来这套了

You walked right in there and got the job handed to you.My job.

你就随便走进去 随心所欲就找到工作,而且是我的工作

I didn't do it on purpose.

我又不是故意的

Do you know how long I was mr. Kwik?

你知道我当那咕唧先生当了多久吗

37 seconds.

三十七秒

That's too quick.

真是太短暂了

What do you want me to do?

那你希望我怎么做啊

Quit. You already have a job.

辞职 ,你反正已经有活干了

Walking dogs? It's disgusting.

遛狗吗 这活很恶心啊

No offense, guys.

没有对你们不敬的意思 伙计们

P.J., I'm sorry you didn't get the job,

PJ 我很遗憾你没得到那工作

But I'm not sorry I did.

可我自己得到了就一点不遗憾

Of course you're not, princess.

你当然没愧疚了 公主殿下

Stop calling me that!

别再那样叫我了

Stop being that!

那你就别再当公主了

Oh, brutus, again? Really?

哎呀 布鲁特斯 怎么又来了 你不是吧

I'm gonna miss you least of all.

不过我还是会想你们大家的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510195.html