《查莉成长日记》精讲 86(在线收听

Don't move. I'm in a relationship crisis.

别动 我遭遇感情危机了

This is your lucky day. I rarely move.

今天你够走运的 我根本动不起来

Spencer.

斯宾塞

Teddy.

泰迪

What's going on? Are you cheating on me?

怎么搞的 你是不是在一脚踏两船

What are you talking about?

你在说什么呢

I saw you with your arm around that girl.

我看见你搂着一姑娘

You're cheating on me, aren't you?

你在给我搞外遇 是不是啊

Attention, everybody.Juice boy here is a cheater.

大家注意了,这个泡果汁的伙计是个花心骗子

And he never gives me a full serving either.

而且他给我的杯子从来倒不满

Teddy, you've got it all wrong.

泰迪 你完全误会了

Oh, okay, so you just put your arm around.All your customers, is that it?

哦 是吗 那你是不是经常把胳膊搭在每个顾客的肩上啊 是不是

No, I put my arm around my cousin.

不是啊 我只是放在我表妹的肩上而已啦

Your what?

你说什么

My cousin Skyler.

我的表妹斯凯勒呀

Your cousin Skyler.

原来是你的表妹

She seems nice.

她看上去人不错呀

It's okay, everybody.

乡亲们 没事了

She's just his cousin.

那只不过是她的表妹

So return to your juices.

喝你们的果汁去吧

Look, my break's over. Maybe you should go.

你看 我的休息时间过了 你还是走吧

Yeah, sure. I'm sorry.

好的 我很抱歉

It's okay.

没关系

I'm sorry.

真抱歉

I'm sorry too.

我也很抱歉

It's the other kid who never fills it up.

是另外一个小子没给我倒满

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510206.html