《查莉成长日记》精讲 149(在线收听

Dad, why are you banging your butt against the tube?

老爸,你干吗老用屁股撞这管道啊?

I'm trying to butt-dial the house. It's number one on the speed-dial, so it should be easy.

我在试着用屁股往家里打电话。我把它设在了快拨一号键上,所以应该不会太困难。

Ralph's pizza. You want your usual, bobby?

拉尔夫披萨店。还是老几样,是吧鲍伯?

The house is on speed-dial two.

应该是快拨二号键。

Mom, phone. -You get it. -No, you get it.

老妈,接电话。-你去接。-我不去,你去。

Hi-yo. -Charlie, Charlie, it's daddy, honey.

嗨呦。-查莉,查莉,我是爸爸啊,宝贝。

Listen, go tell your mother we're stuck in a tube. At that kids' place at the mall. What's the name of this place?

听着,去告诉你妈妈我们卡在管道里了。在一个游乐场。这地方叫什么?

Dad, she's two. -Good point. Charlie, go get your mommy. -Bye-bye.

爸 她才两岁。-说得好。查莉,去找你妈妈。-拜拜。

Good going, dad.

干得好,老爸。

I'm not the one who got stuck in a tube. Well, I'm not the first one anyway.

卡在这里的又不是我。好吧,总之我不是第一个。

No, this is all your fault. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even need this stupid job.

不,这都怪你。要不是为了还清账单,我才不会来找这白痴工作。

Hey, you're the one who went over her texting minutes. Actions do have consequences.

嘿,你才是那个透支话费的人。事出必有因。

Not for P.J.It's like you hold me to a totally different standard.

PJ怎么就没事。就好像给我定制了另一套标准。

Yeah, I treat you differently. -But why?

没错,我对你是有所不同。-但这是为什么啊?

Look, Teddy, this isn't about P.J.This is about you. I have high expectations. That's why I'm tough on you.

听着,泰迪,这不是关于PJ。这全是关于你。我对你抱有很大的期望。所以我才会对你严格要求。

Dad, that's not fair.

老爸,这太不公平了。

Oh, honey, look, I hold you to a high standard. Because you are capable of great things. -I am?

噢,宝贝,听着,我为你树立高标准严要求。因为你是个能干大事的人。-真的?

Well, in the future. Today you were defeated by an octopus costume. And a plastic tube. -Thanks, daddy.

那个,是在将来。今天你只是被章鱼套装和塑料管道打败了的悲剧女。-谢谢,老爸。

What was that? -That sounded like...Whoa! Ow!

什么声音?-声音像是...天啊!疼啊!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/510741.html