《表情奇幻冒险》精讲 吉恩决定救击掌(在线收听

Gene.

吉恩

Hey, wait. Where's Hi five?

嘿 等等 击掌在哪儿

Alex trashed the app.

艾利克斯把应用扔进了垃圾箱

And Hi five right along with it.

击掌也一起被扔了进去

Wait, what? Wait, trashed?

等等 什么 等下 垃圾箱

Hi five is in the trash?

击掌在垃圾箱吗

He wanted to dance.

他想要跳舞嘛

But I knew it was a bad idea.

我知道这是个坏主意

I'm so sorry.

我很抱歉

We got to get him out of there.

我们得把他弄出来

Gene, Dropbox is right here. That's our ticket to the cloud.

吉恩 Dropbox就在这里了 之后我们就能进入云端了

And the trash is on the other side of the phone.

垃圾箱在手机的另一边

We don't know how many other Bots are out there.

不知道有多少机器人呢

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

No way. We can't go without Hi five.

不行 我们不能丢下击掌

I don't care how far away it is.

我不管有多远

Gene. That's my friend down there.

吉恩 我的朋友在下面

I'm not just gonna leave him to get deleted.

我不能让他就这样被删掉

What? What is it?

什么 什么事

I've always just thought you got to look out for number one.

我一直认为你只要照顾好自己就好

Well, what good is it to be number one if there aren't any other numbers?

要是没了其他人 自己一个人有什么意思

Okay.

好吧

I'm sorry. This is my malfunction.

抱歉 是我的故障

ljust... I can't be meh about anything.

我…我不能对任何事都无所谓

This is why I'm going to get reprogrammed.

所以我要被改编程序

Well, it's actually kind of cool.

其实也挺酷的

Wait, really?

等等 真的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bqqhmxjj/511148.html