《表情奇幻冒险》精讲(在线收听

Are you sure this is a good idea?

你确定这是个好主意吗

Fastest way to the trash, dude!

这是去垃圾箱最快的路了 兄弟

Could we at least pick a calmer stream?

我们至少可以选一条平静点的河流吧

Okay, buzzkill.

好吧 真扫兴

Alex. A bunch of people are hitting the promenade.

艾利克斯 很多人都要去步行街

I think Addie might be there, too.

我想艾迪也会去

That's perfect!

真棒

I have an appointment down there, anyway.

我反正在那边有个预约

I've got to get this phone fixed.

我得把这个手机给修一修

Bubble, bubble, bubble butt

圆滚滚 圆滚滚 屁股圆滚滚

Hey, bubble butt.

嘿 屁股圆滚滚

Yeah, you do.

是 你得修一修

Much better.

好多了

So, I got to ask.

我想问一问

Is it true that when a princess whistles, birds fly down from the skies, and...

这是真的吗 公主吹口哨的时候 鸟儿会从天空飞下来…

Hello, stereotype. That is a complete and total myth.

嘿 刻板印象 那完全是个神话

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

Did you realize that on the first emoji set, a woman can either be a princess or a bride?

你知道吗 第一套表情符号里面 女人只能是公主或者新娘

That's why I need to get to the cloud, where you can be whoever you want to be.

所以我要去云端 那里你想成为什么人都可以

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bqqhmxjj/511151.html