《表情奇幻冒险》精讲 梅尔公开自己的故障(在线收听

Look at that expression.

看看那个表情

Is that for realizing you've put all of Textopolis at risk,

是你意识到了你让整个短信之城陷入危机

causing Alex to question our reliability?

导致艾利克斯怀疑我们的可信度

Hey, that's going too far, even for me.

嘿 这太过分了 即使对我来说

If we can delete this malfunction before his appointment,

如果我们在他的预约之前删除了这个故障

they'll discover there's nothing wrong with the phone.

他们就会发现手机没有问题

Any last words?

还有什么最后的话吗

Meh.

无聊

Well, it's too late for that.

现在说这个太迟了

Delete him!

删除他

Wait.

等等

You delete Gene, you'll have to delete me, too.

你要删除吉恩 那就把我也删除了

What? I have the same malfunction Gene does.

什么 我和吉恩有一样的故障

Dad?

爸爸

Oh, gosh, I don't know what to do.

噢 天哪 我不知道该怎么办了

Yes, I do.

我知道

Bot!

机器人

No!

Sorry, Mrs. Meh.

抱歉 无聊女士

I did not see that one coming.

我没想过会这样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bqqhmxjj/511168.html