《跟踪者》精讲 09(在线收听

Cool building. I should have looked in this area. What's the rent for a place like this?

房子不错,我应该来这个区域看看。这样的房子租金大概多少?

I don't know.

不知道。

Guess who I ran into at the gym- Kate's neighbor Troy Gunn.

你猜我在健身房遇到谁了——凯特的邻居特洛伊·耿。

He knows Lori Carter, too, and he has no alibi for last night either.

他也认识洛丽·卡特,而且他也没有昨晚的不在场证据。

"The red dress you wore last Tuesday was hot. I like your new haircut. It really gets me going."

"你上周二穿的红裙子很性感。我喜欢你的新发型,太销魂了。"

How could Lori not call the cops after reading something like that?

洛丽收到这种信怎么能不报警呢?

Lori is a strong, ambitious professional.

洛丽是个坚强有雄心的专业人士。

Being a victim is a sign of weakness, so she chose to ignore her fears.

而成为受害者则是软弱的表现,所以她选择无视自己的恐惧。

It's very human to dismiss a stalker, or worse-accept it as a part of your daily life.

不理会跟踪者也是人之常情,更糟的情况是把这看成是生活的一部分。

What?

怎么了?

Nothing.

没什么。

What?

怎么了?

Get up.

起来。

What is it?

是什么?

It's a crawlspace.

房顶的夹层。

What is it? What are we looking at?

有情况吗?看到什么了?

I'm betting we got prints, DNA, and lots of other sticky stuff. It's a secret viewing room.

肯定能找到指纹,DNA,以及一堆粘乎乎的东西。这里是个秘密观察室。

So our freak would just lay up there and watch her.

这个变态就躺在上面,看她的一举一动。

Above her as if he was on top of her.

就像是压在她上面。

AFIS has a match for a background check. The prints belong to a banker.

自动指纹识别系统找了一个匹配。这个指纹属于一个银行家。

Let me guess-Larry Myers.

我来猜猜,是拉里·迈尔斯吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/511603.html