《跟踪者》精讲 14(在线收听

Don't do this, Kurt.

不要这么做,库尔特。

Do you remember what you said to me when I asked you out?

你记得我约你出去时,你对我说了什么吗?

You said that you were seeing someone. You lied. You think Is didn't know? I know everything about you!

你说你在和别人约会了。你撒谎了,你以为我不知道?我知道你的一切!

We're friends. We're better as friends.

我们是朋友,我们做朋友更合适。

The game is over. It has to stop.

游戏结束,一切都得停止了。

No! No! No, no, no!

不!不!不!

Don't worry. You won't be alone. We're gonna do it together.

别担心。你不会孤单的。我们一起。

No! No! Help me! Help me! Help me!

不要!不要!救我!救我!救我!

We got shots fired.

有警员开枪。

Wait. Wait. You don't want to do that.

等一下,等一下。你不想这么做的。

Don't move.

不许动。

Let's go! Stay down!

上!趴着别动!

They're gonna take you to the hospital now, and I'll meet you there. You're gonna be ok.

他们现在带你去医院,我会去医院找你。你会没事的。

I'll see you tomorrow.

明天见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/511608.html