《跟踪者》精讲 27(在线收听

You're Victor Sweeney?

你叫维克托·斯维尼

You work in a tattoo parlor on Lankershim?

在兰克辛街的纹身店工作

Yeah. What's this about?

是,有何贵干

Hannah McCoy.

汉娜·麦考伊

You did her tattoo, right,

她的纹身是你纹的,对吧

been over her house a couple times?

你还去过她家好几次

Not that I remember.

我不记得

You recognize this toy gun?

你认得这把玩具枪吗

No? Your boots have a very specific tread.

不记得吗,你的靴子鞋印很特别

A lot like this print that we found

很像我们在汉娜卧室窗下

under Hannah's bedroom window.

找到的鞋印

Ok. So I was there. So what?

好吧,我去过,那又怎样

So you're in a relationship with Hannah,

你在跟汉娜约会

and her brother was abducted this afternoon.

而她弟弟今天下午被绑架了

Can you account for your whereabouts today, Victor?

能告诉我们你今天的行踪吗,维克托

I was at home asleep.

我在家睡觉

Wait. You don't think I had something to do with this.

等一下,你们不会以为是我干的吧

You kept your relationship with Hannah a secret.

你跟汉娜搞地下情

Maybe Thomas found out.

没准被托马斯发现了

Maybe you wanted to shut him up.

也许你想让他闭嘴

That's crazy.

你们疯了吧

You have a rap sheet, Victor, mostly petty crimes...

你劣迹斑斑,维克托,多是些小罪

vandalism, drunk and disorderly.

破坏公物,酗酒,扰乱治安

A 28-year-old guy with a 16-year-old girl?

28岁男人跟一个16岁小女孩交往

That's statutory rape.

这可是法定强奸罪啊

It wasn't like that, I swear.

不是那样的,我发誓

I gave Thomas the squirt gun as a present.

那把水枪是我送给托马斯的礼物

He was a nice kid. I would never hurt him, never.

他是个好孩子,我绝对不会伤害他

Hannah mentioned a stalker.

汉娜说有人跟踪她

You were creeping around that house at night.

你总在晚上去她家

You must have seen something.

肯定见过些什么

Once a couple weeks ago...

两周前见过一次

it was pretty late... and then again last week.

那天已经很晚了,上周还有一次

I was leaving her house,

我离开她家的时候

and there was a car parked down the street,

看到街头停着辆车

and I could see someone in the driver's seat,

我可以看到驾驶座上有人

and they were just staring at Hannah's house.

那人在盯着汉娜家

So I figured it had to be the guy.

所以我觉得肯定就是那个人了

You see his face?

你看到他的脸了吗

No. He was wearing a hoodie, and when I came at him,

没有,他穿着件兜帽衫,我冲过去

he screeched off.

他就开走了

What kind of car? What color?

什么车,什么颜色

I don't know, man.

我不知道

Think!

好好想

What kind of car? What color? Come on.

什么车,什么颜色,快想

It was silver or gray, maybe a sedan.

银色或是灰色,可能是辆小轿车

And you withheld this information why?

这件事你为什么迟迟不说

You know why.

你知道的

Come on. I'm being straight with you guys.

拜托,我已经都跟你们交代了

Tattoo guy said he saw a silver or gray sedan

纹身师说他看到了一辆银色或灰色的轿车

parked in the neighborhood.

停在汉娜家附近

I searched through the pedophile's pictures and found this.

我搜索了那个恋童癖的照片发现了这个

I checked DMV, and it belongs

我查了车管局的资料,车登记在

to Rosemary Wilson, the McCoys' neighbor.

麦考伊的邻居露丝玛丽·威尔森名下

I interviewed her.

我问过她话

Find her now.

马上找到她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/511621.html