《一呼一吸》精讲 18(在线收听

Why do you keep on coming here?

你为什么总来这里

I don't really know.

我也不知道

I'm no use to you.

我对你毫无用处

You really must leave me here to rot now.

你应该把我留在这里 让我自生自灭

Well, it wouldn't look very good.

那可不怎么好看

And apparently, I love you.

而且很显然 我爱你

You don't love this. You can't love this.

你不爱这样的我 你不可能爱这样的我

Apparently, I can.

很显然 我能

Well, I don't want you to.

我不想让你爱我

Don't you understand that?

你还不明白吗

Makes it harder for me.

这会让我更难受

Yes, I can see that.

我能看出来

You'd rather just pack it in, I know.

我知道 你巴不得就此放弃

And bloody machine

可这个该死的机器

that keeps on breathing for me.

还一直在帮我呼吸

So it looks

所以看起来

as if you're going to

你可能得

have to stick around for a while, doesn't it?

多活一阵子了 对吗

I'm sorry to say.

看来是这样了 抱歉

I'm not sorry.

我不觉得抱歉

I want Jonathan to know you.

我希望乔纳森能认识你

And maybe... Maybe I can make life a little better for you.

如果可能的话 我也希望能让你好过一些

Don't want your duty.

我不需要你负什么责任

Yes, all right.

行 好吧

All right. All right. We know all about that.

好吧 好吧 我们都心知肚明

Everything's as bad as it could possibly be.

所有这一切都糟透了

But I can't go on coming in here

但我受不了每次一来这里

and have you say that you wish you were dead.

就听你说你想去死

Because you're not dead, and that's that.

因为你还没有死 事实就是这样了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyxjj/511957.html