《一呼一吸》精讲 33(在线收听

You're doing better than all his other patients.

你比其他病人恢复得都要好

That's what he said.

他是这么说的

Poor old Paddy, though.

就是可怜了老派迪了

I wish we could somehow break him out, too.

要是能帮他也越狱就好了

It isn't kind to let them out like that.

让他们这样出去不太好吧

On the street, where everyone can see.

就这样在大街上 大家都看得见呢

Believe me, ladies, my distress is far greater than yours.

相信我 女士们 我比你们更痛苦呢

Bloggs told me the other day

布洛格斯前几天跟我说

that all our friends were convinced that I'd give up on you.

他们之前都以为 我会放弃你

Apparently, they saw me as some kind of pampered nitwit.

很显然 他们以为我是那种娇生惯养的傻妞呢

Well, you were a pampered nitwit.

你确实是个娇生惯养的傻妞呢

Oh, was I?

真的吗

Well, it didn't stop you running after me, did it?

那你为啥还一直追求我

Well, no, I've got nothing against nitwits

噢 因为我对傻妞没意见

as long as they're pretty.

只要长得好看就行

Well, you're stuck with me now.

反正你现在跟我绑在一起了

Yeah, I suppose I am. Mmm.

是啊 我想也是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyxjj/511972.html