《一呼一吸》精讲 36(在线收听

As per your design, Mr. Cavendish.

按照你的设计 卡文迪许先生

Be nice.

友善点

Takes up to 300 pounds.

承重提高到三百磅

Hydraulic lifting mechanism.

运用了液压升举原理

You won't see that in a Bedford anywhere else.

在贝德福德其他地方绝对看不到

What do you think?

你觉得怎么样

What is it?

怎么了

It's a little dark in the back.

后面有点暗

I feel rather like luggage is the only thing.

我感觉自己像个行李一样

I just thought...

我只想到...

Being as the wheelchair has to be got in,

得把轮椅弄进来

the back seemed...

后面看起来是有点...

Yes. Yes.

是啊

Have you sat in the back?

你坐过后面吗

Me? Well, no.

我吗 还没有

But, then I'm not, um...

是因为 我不是 呃...

I'm not...

我不是...

You're not luggage, are you?

你不是行李 对吧

Please don't think I'm not grateful. I truly am.

请不要误会 我不是不感激 我真的很感激

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyxjj/511975.html