《一呼一吸》精讲 38(在线收听

Rory, grab my drink. Let's have a toast.

罗里快帮我举杯 我们来干个杯

What are we drinking to? Hmm?

为什么干杯

New dawns.

新的开始

New dawns.

新的开始

You've made a real hash of that ham.

你火腿切得真"有型"

Rubbish, Bloggs. You did that.

胡说 布洛格斯 明明是你切的

I've done this. Beautifully.

这才是我切的 看多漂亮

Do you want it? Yes. Thank you.

你要来点吗 好啊 谢谢

Look at Robin now. Look at him.

快看罗宾 看看他

Unbelievable. How does he do that?

难以置信 他怎么做到的

Well, he proposed to me yesterday.

他昨天向我求婚了

Yeah. And I'm so fond of him.

是啊 我很喜欢他

The only girl we've got is you, Bloggs.

我们这边只有你一个姑娘 布洛格斯

Oh, do shut up.

闭嘴吧你

But he's no beauty.

但他长得不太好看

It's not just the pain...

不只是心痛...

Is he actually ugly?

他真的那么丑吗

Um... Well, yes.

嗯... 是的

No, no, no, that's wonderful.

不 不 不 那可是件好事

Why is that wonderful?

为什么

Well, because goodlooking men are bone idle.

因为长得帅的男人都好吃懒做

Ugly men will get things done.

丑一点的男人才会脚踏实地

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyxjj/512382.html