《新福尔摩斯》精讲 03(在线收听

Hello, freak.

你好 怪胎

I'm here to see Inspector Lestrade.

我找雷斯垂德探长

Why?

来干嘛

I was invited.

我是受邀前来

Why?

为什么

I think he wants me to take a look.

我想是他要让我来看下

Well, you know what Ithink, don't you?

你也知道我的想法吧

Always, Sally.

一向知道

Even though you didn't make it home last night.

我甚至知道你昨晚没回家

Who's this?

这位是谁

Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.

我同事 华生医生

Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan. Old friend.

华生医生 这位是萨莉·多诺万警佐 老朋友了

"A colleague?" How did you get a colleague?

同事 你这种人怎么会有同事

Did he follow you home?

他跟踪你回家了吗

Look, would it be better if I just go...

不如我还是走吧

No.

不用

Yeah, Freak's here. Bringing him in.

怪胎来了 我带他进去

Ah, Anderson, here we are again.

安德森 又见面了

It's acrimescene.

这是犯罪现场

I don't want it contaminated. Are we clear on that?

可别给我弄毁了 明白了吗

Quite clear.

明白得很

Magic tricks might impress Inspector Lestrade,

你那小伎俩或许糊弄得了雷斯垂德探长

they don't work on me.

我可不吃那套

And is your wife away for long?

你妻子很久不回家了吧

Oh, don't pretend you worked that out. Someone told you that!

别搞得像你自己推理出来的 是听别人说的吧

Your deodorant told me that.

是你的除臭剂告诉我的

My deodorant?

我的除臭剂

It's for men.

男士用的

Well, of course it's for men, I'm wearing it!

这不废话么 是我在用啊

So is Sergeant Donovan.

多诺万警佐也用了

Oh, I think it just vaporised. May I go in?

味道好像没了 我能进去了吗

You listen me, okay? Whatever it is you're trying to imply...

你给我听着 不管你在暗示什么

I'm not implying anything,

我什么都没暗示

I'm sure Sally came round for a nice little chat

相信萨莉只是顺道路过找你聊天

and happened to stay over.

再碰巧过了个夜

I assume scrubbed your floors, going by the state of her knees.

从她的膝盖状况来看 我猜她还帮你擦了地板

Right, just... Just go in. Just... Just go!

好吧 进去就是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513070.html