《新福尔摩斯》精讲 59(在线收听

What do you mean, gay? We're together.

你说谁基佬呢 我们在交往呢

And domestic bliss must suit you, Molly.

恋爱幸福很滋润啊 茉莉

You've put on three pounds since I last saw you.

比我上次见到你时重了三磅了

Two-and-a-half.

两磅半

No, three.

不 三磅

Sherlock.

夏洛克

He's not gay!

他才不是基佬

Why do you have to spoil...? He's not!

你干嘛要毁掉...他不是

With that level of personal grooming?

那么注意打扮自己

Because he puts a bit of product in his hair?

因为他往头发上抹东西吗

I put product in my hair.

我也抹啊

You wash your hair, there's a difference.

你洗头发时抹 不一样的

No, no,

不 不

tinted eyelashes,

他描了眉

clear signs of taurine cream around the frown lines.

前额明显涂过牛磺酸精华乳

Those tired, clubber's eyes.

眼中带着常年泡夜店的血丝

Then there's his underwear.

还有他的内裤

His underwear?

他的内裤

Visible above the waistline. Very visible. Very particular brand.

腰上露出一截 非常明显 牌子很特别

Plus the extremely suggestive

还有最明显的

fact that he just left his number under this dish.

他给我留了电话在这盘子底下

I'd say you'd better break it off now and save yourself the pain.

你最好现在就去跟他分手 长痛不如短痛

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513428.html