《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第1集11:浓雾密布(在线收听

What do you mean, you never hooked up?

你说你从不钓凯子是什么意思

People look up to me.

大家都仰慕我

I have to set an example.

我得保持形象

Just admit it, Elena.

承认吧 埃琳娜

Oh, ok, so he's a little pretty.

好吧 他是挺帅的

He has that romance novel stare.

他有爱情小说男主角那深情的眼神

Stefan looked deep into her eyes,

斯特凡深情注视她的双眸

Piercing her very soul.

洞悉她的灵魂

Hey! you made it!

你来啦

I did.

是的

Well, let's get you a drink.

去喝一杯吧

- Well, I'm... - Oh, come on.

-我... -来吧

So where is he?

他在哪

I don't know.

我不知道

You tell me, you're the psychic one.

该我问你吧 你才是灵媒

Right, I forgot. Ok, so give me a sec.

对哦 我差点忘了 等等

Grams says I have to concentrate.

外婆说我得集中精神

Wait, you need a crystal ball.

等等 你要拿个水晶球

Ta da.

来了

What?

怎么了

That was weird.

好奇怪

When I touched you, I saw a crow.

我一碰你 就看到一只乌鸦

What?

什么

A crow.

乌鸦

There was fog,

浓雾密布

A man.

有个人

I'm drunk.

我醉了

It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it.

酒精作用 跟通灵无关

Yeah? ok, I'm gonna get a refill.

好了 我得再去添点酒了

Ok.

好吧

Bonnie!

邦妮

I did it again, didn't it?

我又吓着你了 是吧

Yeah.

I'm sorry.

抱歉

You're upset about something.

你有点纠结啊

No, it's Bonnie. she's...

不 是邦妮 她...

You know what?

知道吗

Never mind. You're...here.

没事了 你来了就好

I'm here.

我来了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/514168.html