《新福尔摩斯》精讲 99(在线收听

So, who's after you?

那 谁在追杀你

People who want to kill me. Who's that?

想要杀我的人 是什么人

Killers.

杀手呗

It would help if you were a tiny bit more specific.

你说得再具体一点也无妨

So you faked your own death to get ahead of them?

这么说你假造了你的死去摆脱他们

It worked for a while.

成功了一阵子

Except you let John know you're alive, therefore me.

但接着你告诉了约翰 也就是告诉了我

I knew you'd keep my secret.

我知道你会替我保密

You couldn't.

但你不行

But you did, didn't you? Where's my camera-phone?

但你确实没说出去吧 我的摄像手机呢

It's not here. We're not stupid.

不在这 我们又不蠢

What have you done with it?

你们拿它做了什么

If they've guessed you got it, they'll be watching you.

如果他们认为手机在你手上 肯定会监视你

Then they'll know I took a safety deposit box at a bank on the Strand a few months ago.

那他们会以为我几个月前在斯特兰德找了个保险储存箱

I need it.

我需要那部手机

Well, we can't just go and get it, can we?

我们不能就这么过去拿吧

Molly Hooper, she could collect it, take it to Barts.

茉莉·霍普 她能把手机拿到巴茨医院

Then one of your homeless network could bring it here, leave it in the cafe,

再让某个替你跑腿的流浪汉带到楼下的咖啡厅里

one of the boys downstairs could bring it up the back.

让咖啡厅里的招待再把手机拿上来

Very good, John, excellent plan, full of intelligent precautions.

好极了 约翰 计划得好 能想到的都想到了

Thank you. So, why don't I phone...

谢谢 所以我这就去打电话给...

So, what do you keep on here? In general, I mean?

这里面你都藏了什么 我是说大致上

Pictures, information, anything I might find useful.

照片 情报 所有我觉得有用的东西

For blackmail?

为了敲诈吗

For protection. I make my way in the world, I misbehave.

是为了保护自己 我一个人闯天下 难免有不得当的地方

I like to know people will be on my side exactly when I need them to be.

我得保证在我需要的时候 别人能为我提供帮助

So how do you acquire this information?

那你是怎么搞来的这些情报

I told you—I misbehave.

我也说了 我的行为不得当

But you've acquired something more danger than protection. Do you know what it is?

但你得到了比能保护自己更危险的情报 你知道是什么吗

Yes...But I don't understand it.

知道 但我搞不懂

I assumed. Show me. The passcode.

我想也是 让我看看 密码

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514357.html