《新福尔摩斯》精讲 106(在线收听

You got carried away. The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much.

你太入迷了 但你的游戏玩过了 你过于沉迷了

There's no such thing as too much.

可没有"过头"这一说

Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.

你可以享受追捕的兴奋感

Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathise entirely, but sentiment?

渴望用这游戏作为消遣 我完全赞同 可你太感情用事

Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.

感情用事是失败者的生理缺陷

Sentiment? What are you talking about? You.

感情用事 你说什么呢 你

Oh, dear God. Look at the poor man.

老天 看看这个小可怜

You don't actually think I was interested in you? Why?

你不会真觉得我对你有兴趣吧 Why?

Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes, the clever detective in the funny hat?

因为你是伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 戴着滑稽帽子的大侦探

No. Because I took your pulse. Elevated. Your pupils dilated.

不 因为我摸到了你的脉搏 脉搏加快 瞳孔放大

I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me, but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.

我猜约翰·华生觉得我不解风情 但两人碰出火花非常简单 而且十分致命

When we first met, you told me that disguise is always a self-portrait — how true of you.

我们初次见面时你说伪装是一幅自画像 一点没错

The combination to your safe, your measurements — but this, this is far more intimate,

保险柜的密码是你的三围 但这个 这个就私人多了

this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.

这是你的心 而你不应该随心而为

You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you work for.

如果你随便选组数字做密码 今天你就能顺利从这里离开

But you just couldn't resist it, could you?

但你就是忍不住 对吧

I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.

我一直认为爱是个危险的不利因素

Thank you for the final proof.

感谢你最终又证明了这一点

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514364.html