《跟踪者》精讲 48(在线收听

Nice job, new guy.

干得漂亮,新人

You think?

是吗

I do. Have a good night.

是的,晚安

Hey, Ben. Your assessment on Paul was right on, man.

本,你对保罗的判断是正确的

I know. Good night.

我知道,晚安

You got a second?

你有空吗

No. There's nothing more to talk about.

没有,我们没什么可谈的了

You shouldn't have followed me here.

你不应该跟我到这来

This isn't just about you and me.

这不光是为了咱们俩

This is about our son.

也是为了我们的儿子

How is Ethan?

伊森怎么样

You're about 7 years too late to play that card.

都七年了,你现在才关心他已经晚了

I gave you two weeks, Jack. Time's ticking.

我给了你两周时间,杰克,抓紧时间吧

Leave L.A., or I'm gonna force your hand.

离开洛杉矶,否则我就要出手了

Is there something I need to know about you and Amanda?

你和阿曼达之间有什么事我需要知道吗

No.

没有

So if I clocked some serious tension between the two of you, I'd be totally wrong?

如果我说感觉你们俩之间关系有些紧张,是我搞错了吗

You know how I always make a bad first impression.

你也知道我总会给人很坏的第一印象

Right. Whatever it is, fix it.

好吧,不论如何,尽快解决

I don't want it poisoning my unit.

我不希望这事影响到我的部门

You know, I'm getting hungry.

我有点饿了

You want to graba bite to eat?

你想去吃点东西吗

No, thanks.

不了,谢谢

You sure?

真的吗

Yes, and you don't need to ask me again.

是的,你不用再问我了

What if I want to ask?

我要是还想再问呢

The answer will always be no.

答案永远都会是否定的

Got it.

明白了

I know why you hate me.

我知道你为什么讨厌我

Yeah? Why's that?

是吗,为什么

I was a favor. My captain pushed my transfer on your captain, and you had to take me.

我是烫手山芋,我队长把我扔给你,所以你不得不接收我

I know I wasn't your first choice.

我知道我不是你的第一选择

Shocker.

真意外

Or even yoursecond choice.

甚至连第二也算不上

I know you had 300 other applicants.

我知道你有三百多个候选人

372. You were not even in the top 20.

是三百七十二个,你连前二十都不是

I'll try harder.

我会更努力的

Good thing you don't suck.

好在你还不算太差

Wait. You think I'm doing a good job?

等一下,你觉得我干得很好吗

Good night, Jack.

晚安,杰克

Good night.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/515060.html