《跟踪者》精讲 56(在线收听

You should see these guys I got matched up with.

你应该看看网上给我推荐的这些人

It will really make you look in the mirror.

真让我觉得我有那么丑吗

What about that guy in San Diego?

圣地亚哥那个人呢

The tennis coach? I don't know.

那个网球教练吗,说不准

Something about that just disturbs me.

总觉得不太喜欢

Ok. You're weird.

好吧,你真奇怪

That was apparent years ago.

你早就知道啦

What is it? Laura?

怎么了?萝拉?

What's happening?

出什么事了

Nothing. Heh.

没什么

Maybe it was just a truck outside.

也许只是有卡车开过吧

No. The point is, why San Diego?

不,重点是,为什么非要是圣地亚哥

I mean, why can't I meet someone here?

我难道就不能在这找一个吗

No. I get it.

是,我理解

I'm not whining about this tonight.

我今晚就不抱怨这个了

I'll talk to you Miyana.

以后再说吧,米亚娜

Ok. Talk to you later. Bye.

好,再聊,拜拜

No! Oh, my god!

不,我的天呐

No, no. Oh, god! Oh, my god.

不,不。天呐!我的天

No! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!

不!天啊!我的天

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/515068.html