《海洋奇缘》精讲 自恋的毛伊(在线收听

Yeah, so what I believe you're trying to say.

所以我猜你原本想说的是

Is thank you. Thank you?

谢谢 谢谢?

You're welcome. What? No, no, no.

不用谢 什么 不

I .. I didn't ... I wasn't ...

我没有 我不会

Why would I ever say... I mean... Okay, okay, okay...

我为什么要说谢谢 好啦好啦

I see what's happening, yeah.

我知道发生了什么

You're face to face with greatness and it's strange.

面对这伟大的神明很奇妙

You don't even know how you feel.

都不知道该怎么反应

It's adorable!

这是很可爱的

Well, it's nice to see that humans never change.

我发觉人类一直没有改变

Open your eyes let's begin.

现在让你开眼界

Yes, it's really me, It's Maui. Breathe it in.

要看清楚是我毛伊 请冷静

I know it's a lot the hair, the body!

我这完美的发型 身型

When you're staring at a Demigod

当你盯着这优质神明

What can I say?

我只能说一句

Except you're welcome.

不客气

For the tides, the sun, the sky.

把潮汐 晴天送你

Hey, it's okay. It is okay. You're welcome.

这很简单 很容易 不客气

I'm just an ordinary demiguy, Hey!

我只是一个普通硬汉子 嘿

Hey, what has two thumbs and pulled up the sky.

当你蹒跚前行有我扶持

When you were waddling yay high. This guy!

我用手指把天空托起

When the nights got cold.

在寒冷夜里

Who stole you fire from down below?

取暖的火都被偷走

You're looking at him, yo!

有我在这里哟

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515648.html