《海洋奇缘》精讲 毛伊的功劳(在线收听

Oh, also I lasso'd the sun.

噢 是我让太阳升起

You're welcome.

不客气

To stretch your days and bring you fun.

让你多点开心日子

Also I harnessed the breeze.

我能把狂风驾驭

You're welcome, to fill your sails and shake your trees.

不客气 让船航行 树叶落地

So what can I say except You're welcome.

这不过是小意思 不客气

For the islands I pulled from the sea.

我让大地从海中耸立

There's no need to pray, it's okay. You're welcome.

不需要膜拜的意思 不客气

I guess it's just my way of being me.

我只是单纯的做我自己

You're welcome.

不客气

You're welcome.

不客气

Well, come to think of it.

啊 回头想一想

Kid, honestly I can go on and on.

我其实可以一口气的

I can explain every natural phenomenon.

把所有大自然的现象都解释

The tide, the grass, the ground.

潮汐 草地 大地

Oh... that was Maui just messing around.

都是我毛伊所做的好事

I killed an eel, I buried its guts.

我把海鳗狠狠地除掉

Sprouted a tree, now you got coconuts.

种一颗树让你得到椰子

What's the lesson?

明不明白

What is the takeaway.

有没有新启示

Don't mess with Maui when he's on the breakaway.

就是当毛伊生气 你快点回避

And the tapestry here in my skin.

你看我皮肤上的印记

Is a map of the victories I win.

都是彰显胜利的标志

Look where I've been, I make everything happen.

我到哪里 哪里就出现好事

Look at that mean mini Maui just tikitty tappin'

过去小气的小毛伊已变好脾气

Well anyway, let me say, You're welcome

还是这句 告诉你 不客气

For the wonderful world you know.

我把这世界变美丽

Hey, it's okay... it's okay. You're welcome

这很简单 很容易 不客气

Well, come to think of it, I gotta go.

我现在想起来我要出行

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515649.html