《海洋奇缘》精讲 毛伊心灰意冷(在线收听

The power of creation!

创造生命的法力

For a crustacean!

就要属于我了

Where is it? Where is it?

它在哪儿?

We gotta go!

我们快走

Well, what about the heart.

那颗心怎么办

He can have it.

留给他好了

I've got a better one.

我还有一颗更好的

Yes, I have the ... Wait a minute.

我找到了 等等

I see she's taken a barnacle And she's covered it in bioluminescent algae. As a diversion.

她在贝壳上涂了发光海藻 想要分散我的 注意力

Come back here!

给我回来

Did you like the song?

你们喜欢我唱的歌吗?

We're alive!

我们还活着

We're ali... Listen

我们还活 听着

I appreciate what you did down there.

我很感谢你在海底救了我

Took guts.

你很勇敢

But... I'm sorry.

但是 不好意思

I'm tryin' to be sincere for once, and it feels like you're distracted.

我在跟你说真心话 可你好像并没有认真听

No, no, no way! Really?

怎么会 不可能 真的吗?

'Cause you're looking at me like I have a ... Shark head.

你看我的表情就像是看到了一个鲨鱼头

Do you have a shark head? 'Cause I ... Look ...

什么 你有个鲨鱼头吗 其实我

The point is ... For a little girl, child thing, whatever who had no business being down there.

听着 重点是你只是个小女孩 小不点儿 总之 你本可以置身事外

You did me a solid.

却帮了我一个大忙

But you also almost died.

不过你也是死里逃生

And I couldn't even beat that dumb crab!

现在的我连那只愚蠢的螃蟹都打不过

So chances of beating Te Ka, Bupkis.

想要打败恶卡 简直是做梦

We're never making it to Te Fiti.

所以我们肯定到不了特菲提岛

This mission is cursed.

还是放弃吧

It's not cursed.

不能放弃

Shark head. It is not cursed!

鲨鱼头 绝对不能放弃

Cursed.

放弃吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515666.html