《新福尔摩斯》精讲 201(在线收听

This is Mr Blake. Piles.

这是布莱克先生.痔疮

Mr Blake, hi.

您好.布莱克先生

And your pen-pal's emails just stopped, did they?

你的网友再也没发过邮件.对吗

And you really thought he was the one, didn't you?The love of your life?

你觉得他就是你的真命天子吗?是值得托付终生的人

Stepfather posing as on-line boyfriend. - What?

她的继父假扮了网聊男友. - 你说什么

Breaks it off, breaks her heart.She swears off relationships, stays at home.

然后一刀两断.让她伤心欲绝.她对感情心灰意冷.宅在家里

He still has her wage coming in.

这样他就可以继续花她的钱

Mr Windibank, you have been a complete and utter... - Piss pot.

韦迪班克先生.你真是一个彻头彻尾的... - 尿壶[小人]

It's nothing to worry about,just a small infection, by the sound of it.

无需担心.应该只是轻微感染而已.

Dr Verner is your usual GP, yes?

您一般是去找维纳医生.是吧

Yeah, yeah, yeah. He looked after me man and boy.

没错.从小到大一直是他

I run a little shop just on the corner of Church Street.

我在彻奇街角开了一家店

Oh. - Magazines and DVDs.I've brought along a few little beauties that might interest you...

是吗. - 卖杂志和光盘 ..我带来一些好玩意.你可能会感兴趣

Tree Worshippers. Oh, that's a corker. It's very saucy.

《爱树人》.精彩刺激.猛料十足

And British Birds. Same sort of thing.

还有《英国美人》.同样劲爆

I'm fine, thanks.

我不需要.谢谢

The Holy War.Sounds a bit dry, I know,but there's a nun

《圣战》.我知道.听起来有点枯燥.但里面有个修女

with all these holes in her habit...

她的修女服上有好多洞.

Jesus! Sherlock.

天哪.夏洛克

What? - What do you want?

什么. - 你到底想干什么

Have you come to torment me?

你是来折磨我的吗

What are you talking about? - "What are you talking...?

你在说什么. - 你在说什...

What, do you think I'm going to be fooled by this bloody beard?!

怎么.你以为带个假胡子就能骗过我了吗

You're crazy! - No, no, no, no, no.

你疯了. - 不.不.不要这样

It's not as good as your French! Not as good as your French.

不如法语装得像.烂透了

It's not even a good disguise, Sherlock!

这种伪装你也好意思拿得出手.夏洛克

Where did you get it from, a bloody joke shop...?!

你从哪买的道具.搞笑商店吗

Oh, my God!I, I am so sorry.

竟然搞错了.我非常抱歉

Oh, my God!Please...It's fine.

老天.真的很抱歉.我们没事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515896.html