《新福尔摩斯》精讲 240(在线收听

Wakey-wakey! - Oh, my God.

醒醒 醒醒! - 噢 天啊!

Greg... Is that Greg?

格雷格... 是格雷格吗?

Get up. I'm going to put you two in a taxi.I managed to square things with the desk sergeant.

起来 我送你们两个上出租车 我跟当值的警员说好了

Ha! What a couple of lightweights you couldn't even make it to closing time!

好一对轻量级选手 差点就不能在限时结束前爬起来了

Can you whisper? - Not really!

能小声点吗? - 不能!

Come on.

来吧

Well, thanks for a...You know... an evening. - It was awful.

多亏了...你知道... 一个晚上. - 太糟了

Yeah. I was going to pretend, but...it was, truly.

是啊 我打算假装 但是...真是太糟了

That woman, Tessa... - What?

那个女人 泰莎... - 什么

Dated a ghost, most interesting case for months.What a wasted opportunity! - OK.

和鬼魂约会 几个月以来最有趣的案子 浪费了一个好机会! - 哦

How are you feeling? - Hmm.

感觉怎么样? - 嗯

It's just like old times, having you back here.

好像回到了从前 你们还住在这里的时候

I thought I'd make your favourite, one last time.

我做了你最爱吃的 最后一次

Oh. Don't sound so final about it,I will be visiting, you know.

别说得这么绝对 我会来看你的

Ooh, I've heard that one before!

这话我从前就也听过!

No, it's different now, though, isn't it?It's different to when we thought we'd lost him.

不 这次不同了 不是吗?那时我们都以为失去了他

Well, marriage changes everything, John. - Does it?

婚姻会改变一切 约翰 - 是吗?

Yeah. You might not think it, but it does.It's a different phase in your life.

是啊 你可能不这么认为 但事实如此.是你人生中另一个阶段

You meet knew people,cos you're a couple,and then you just let your old friends slip away.

你们会认识新朋友 因为你们是夫妻 之后任由老朋友从身边溜走

It won't be like that.

不会是这样的

Well, if you've found the right one,the person that you click with, it's the best thing in the world.

除非你找到对的那位 和自己选择的人在一起 是人生在世最美好的事

Well, I have. I know I have.

我已经找到了 确实找到了

Oh, I'm sure.She's lovely.

我知道 她很可爱

Yeah, I think so. What about you? - Me?

是的 那你呢? - 我?

Did you think you'd found the right one when you married Mr Hudson?

你嫁给哈德森先生的时候 觉得自己找对人了吗?

No. It was just a whirlwind thing for us.

不 那就像是一阵旋风

I knew it wouldn't work, but I just got sort of swept along. - Right.

我早知道不会有好结果 但是我还是随风而去了 - 嗯

And then we moved to Florida.We had a fantastic time,but of course I didn't know what he was up to.

后来我们搬去了弗罗里达 那是一段很棒的日子 当然那时我并不知道他靠什么赚钱

Drugs?! - He was running, erm...Oh, what do you call it?

药?! - 他带着一个 呃...那个你们叫什么来着?

Erm... A...cartel.And got in with a really bad crowd. - Right.

呃...团伙 与一帮狐朋狗友混一起 - 嗯!

And then I found out about all the other women.I didn't have a clue.

然后我开始发现他有小三小四 我当时一筹莫展

So, when he was actually arrested for blowing someone's head off,

所以 当他因为杀人被捕时

it was quite a relief, to be honest. - Oh.

老实说 我松了一口气 - 噢

It was purely physical between me and Frank.We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

我和弗兰克之间 只是肉体相吸 我们对对方的身体简直爱不释手

I know, there was one night...

我记得 有一天晚上...

Oh, is that Sherlock? - Is it?

是夏洛克吗? - 是吗?

That's Sherlock.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516441.html