《跟踪者》精讲 172(在线收听

Cori? Cori, it's over. I know about Meg.

科妮?科妮,都结束了,我知道梅格的事了

I know what he did to the both of you. I could help you if you let me.

我知道他对你们俩做了什么。如果你愿意,我可以帮你

When's the last time you let someone help you?

你有多久没寻求过别人的帮助了

You don't want to fight me, Cori.

不要和我对打,科妮

I don't-I don'twant to hurt you. You won't.

我不想伤害你。你伤害不了我

Let's go. Get her out of here. Yes, Ma'am. Move.

走吧。带她走。是,警官。快走

She's lying. I never raped anyone.

她在撒谎。我从未强暴过任何人

She and her friend were totally into it.

她和她朋友明明就很享受

Why would Cori make something like that up?

科妮为什么要撒这样的谎

She and Meg were freshman wannabes. They would have done anything to be part of the cool crowd.

她和梅格都是新生。为了跟酷孩子玩,她们什么都做得出来

Look. Maybe they were ashamed and decided to blame someone else.

也许她们感到羞耻,所以想怪罪他人

I mean, obviously she's mentally unstable, right? She did try to cut off my penis.

显然她有点心智失常。她差点剪掉我的老二

We've got two witnesses who can corroborate Cori's story. One of them is your wife.

我们有两位证人能证实科妮的指控。其中一个还是你的妻子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/517549.html