《国土安全》精讲 第三季 第5集 丹娜安全返回家(在线收听

Air and naval forces of the United States

美国空军及海军

launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...

对恐怖组织发起了一系列攻击

Pan Am flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.

泛美航空103号班机于洛克比失事

He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, the Middle East.

他已批准在非洲,欧洲和中东的恐怖行动

This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.

我们不容科威特遭受侵略

This relentless pursuit of terror.

对于恐怖袭击的不懈打击

We will make no distinction...

我们将一视同仁

The USS Cole was attacked

美国军舰科尔号

while refueling in the port of Aden.

在亚丁湾港口加油时遭到袭击

This was an act of terrorism.

这是恐怖主义行动

It was a despicable and cowardly act.

这是可鄙懦弱的行动

The next samba we're going to swing for you

下面为您演奏的

is one of the good old favorites.

是一首经典曲目

...until something stops him.

直到他受到了阻击

It was right in front of my eyes,

整个事件就发生在我的眼前

and I never saw it coming.

而我丝毫没预料到

That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

该飞机撞向了世贸中心

Thousands of people running.

成千上万的民众东奔西逃

We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

我们必须,也将在国内外保持警惕

You're the smartest and the dumbest fucking person

你是我见过最聪明

I've ever known.

又最愚蠢的人

I'm not the one who got it wrong.

我不是不明真相的那个人

I'm the only one who got it right.

我是唯一的明白人

Take 'em.

拿下

Take 'em all.

通通拿下

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

He's not good for you.

他配不上你

And that is based on what, not knowing him at all?

凭什么这么说,你完全不了解他

He's unstable.

他会反复无常的

Dana?

丹娜

Mom, what happened?

妈,怎么了

Your sister's gone.

你姐姐跑出去了

Go.

It's not an official missing persons for 24 hours.

没到24小时,不能以失踪人口正式立案

The state police have a description,

州警察局那边已经拿到体貌特征

and they're aware that Leo is a fugitive from here.

他们也知道利奥是从这里跑出去的逃犯

Leo wasn't in the rehab facility for treatment.

利奥在康复院不是为了治疗

His parents made a deal with the DA

他父母和地方检察官做了个协议

to keep him from being charged with a homicide.

使他免于被控杀人

It's beyond argument that the Agency is now crippled

毫无争议,中情局现已瘫痪

and its reputation in tatters.

名誉也毁于一旦

How can the CIA be expected to protect this country

中情局连自己都保护不了

if it can't even protect itself?

又怎么能保护这个国家呢

It's Carrie.

是卡莉

She's out for blood, Saul.

她不到黄河心不死,索尔

I just wanted you to know I'm gonna stop her.

我只想告诉你我会阻止她

Your client, in her current state of mind,

你的委托人,以她现在的心理状态

poses a threat to national security.

会对国家安全造成危害

Un-fucking-believable.

真他妈难以置信

Carrie?

卡莉

You're out.

你可以出院了

I'm out?

我能出院了

We went to a lot of trouble to get you out of that hospital.

我们费了很大力气才把你从医院弄出来

In exchange for?

用什么交换

A sit-down with one of the partners in the firm.

和一位公司合作人坐下面谈

Our firm has longstanding relationships

我们事务所跟中东一些国家

with several countries in the Middle East.

有着长期的合作关系

What does your client want?

你的客户想要什么

Well, he recently lost six business associates.

他最近损失了六个生意伙伴

So this is Iran we're talking about.

原来我们说的是伊朗

Javadi?

贾瓦迪

He ordered the attack on this building.

他指挥了针对这栋楼的恐怖袭击

I need him in a room.

我要抓活的

I want to rip him down to the studs.

我要把他钉在地上

I will see your client, but only him,

我会见你的委托人,但只见他本人

and only face-to-face.

而且是面对面的

It worked, Saul.

成功了,索尔

Javadi.

贾瓦迪

It has to be.

一定是他

Did you hold out for a meeting in person?

你有坚持要求亲自会面吗

You've been very, very brave.

你表现得非常非常勇敢

You should've gotten me out of the hospital, Saul.

索尔,你早应该把我弄出医院

You shouldn't have left me in there.

你不该把我丢在那里

Hello.

你好

What's the purpose of your visit to the United States, Mr. Zarin?

查林先生,您来美国干什么

Business.

做生意

What sort of business?

做什么生意

Uh, paper products.

造纸

Oh, I'm visiting clients in Albany.

我要去奥尔巴尼见客户

I thought I'd take the scenic route.

就选了条风景好的路线

How long will you be in the States?

您准备在美国待多久

Maximum three days.

最多三天

Enjoy your stay.

祝您此行愉快

Thanks very much.

非常感谢

Yes?

有事吗

I'm Peter Quinn. Saul called me.

我是彼得·奎恩,索尔叫我来的

Come in. I'm Mira.

请进,我是米拉

Saul's just getting dressed.

索尔刚穿好衣服

What as?

去干嘛

He's going duck hunting.

他要去猎野鸭

And why would he do that?

猎野鸭干什么

The President's Chief of Staff invited him

总统幕僚长邀请了他

and half the Senate Committee on Intelligence.

还有一部分参议院情报委员会的人

They're gonna talk to him about the permanent job.

他们要和他谈谈长期任职的事

Director of the CIA.

中情局局长

Better not screw it up.

最好别搞砸了

That's what Mira keeps telling me.

米拉也是这么叮嘱我的

How do I look?

这身怎么样

If I was a duck, I'd be worried.

如果我是只野鸭,肯定腿软了

I'll make some coffee.

我去煮些咖啡

Come here.

跟我来

I need your eyes on Carrie.

你得帮我盯着卡莉

Carrie? Why?

卡莉,为什么

Because the Iranians are watching her, too.

因为那帮伊朗人也在监视她

For what reason?

什么理由

They believe she's a disgraced CIA officer,

他们认为她是个被贬的中情局官员

desperate enough to sell information.

绝望到会出卖情报

No, that's crazy. Carrie would never

不,这太扯了,卡莉绝不会

in a million years... But she would.

出卖情报,可她会的

'Cause that was the play.

因为这是个局

We dangled her to draw the Iranians out.

我们以她做饵,引蛇出洞

"Dangled"? What are you talking about? "做饵"

你在说什么

I'm inviting you into an ongoing operation, Peter.

我在邀请你加入本次行动,彼得

Carrie's and mine.

卡莉和我的行动

You mean...

你是说

burning her in front of the Senate?

在参议院里当场出卖她

Committing her to a mental institution?

把她送进精神病院

All an act.

都是演戏

Part of the plan.

计划之中

Fuck me.

难以置信

And it's working?

这招有效吗

So far.

目前看还可以

Two nights ago,

两天前

the Deputy Chief of Iran's Intelligence Directorate

伊朗情报指挥部副部长

took the bait.

上钩了

We believe he's on his way here.

我们相信他已经往这边赶了

Javadi himself?

贾瓦迪本人

Majid Javadi?

马吉德·贾瓦迪

He's taking a huge fucking risk.

他这可是在冒天大的险

Carrie Mathison's a huge fucking draw.

卡莉·麦吉森可是有天大的吸引力

English, please.

说英语,拜托

The tank is full.

油箱是满的

There's a credit card and some dollars.

这里有张信用卡和一些美金

Okay.

Do you want a weapon? Sig Sauer 250?

你想要武器吗,西格绍尔250手枪

No guns.

不要枪

I've programmed the directions, sir.

导航给您设好了,先生

Thank you.

谢谢

So, I have $74.58 left.

我还剩74.58块

And you?

你呢

Zip. Nada.

零,分文没有

You forget, I come from a money-free zone.

你忘了,我跑出来的那地方是不让带钱的

So we have enough for another tank of gas

那我们的钱还够再加一箱油

and a few days of food, and then...

买几天的食物,然后就...

Despair, starvation, death.

绝望,饥饿,死翘翘

As long as I'm with you.

只要和你在一起就行

We could find somewhere, though, you know?

不过,我们可以找个地方

Somewhere where nobody knows us.

找个没人认识我们的地方

Get a place,

找个落脚处

get jobs.

找些工作

Flipping burgers?

做汉堡包

Hell, I mean, I'd flip burgers.

见鬼,那我也愿意干啊

I'm just saying,

我只是想说

we don't have to be who we are.

我们不是非得用现在的身份

Not forever.

不用一直这样

We can escape it.

我们可以改名换姓

You think people would let us?

你觉得大家会成全我们吗

Your family, my family?

你家人,我家人

All the bullshit?

那些废话

We got to enjoy what we've got,

我们得尽情享受现在所拥有的

because it will never get better than this.

因为不会再有比现在这样更美好的了

Here and now,

此时此地

you and me, all right?

你和我,好吗

Shit!

见鬼

Jesus.

天呐

Sorry. Leo.

抱歉,利奥

Sorry.

抱歉

I was looking at you.

我刚才只顾着看你了

Jessica?

杰西卡

I'm sorry, I...

抱歉,我...

Dana's missing.

丹娜不见了

Uh, c-come in.

进来说

I know it's not appropriate for me to just turn up like this.

我知道我这样出现不太合适

I-I literally have nowhere else to go.

我实在是没别处可去了

What do you mean, Dana's missing?

丹娜不见了是什么意思

She disappeared three days ago.

她三天前失踪了

She stole my car and she broke her boyfriend

她偷了我的车,然后协助她男友从诊所

out of the clinic where she...

逃跑出来,她曾经...

I don't know how much you know, but Dana tried to kill herself.

我不知道你知道多少,丹娜曾试图自杀

Yes, I know, I know.

我知道,我知道

Have you gone to the police?

你报警了吗

They say they're looking,

警方说在找

but it's obvious they think it's just two kids on a joyride.

可显然他们认为不过是两个孩子跑出去兜风了

The FBI?

调查局呢

They say it's not their jurisdiction.

他们说这不是他们权限范围内的事

Well, m-maybe it is just kids on a joyride.

或许就只是孩子们跑出去兜风呢

Even if it is, I'm worried.

即便是这样,我也很担心

I found out why Leo was in the clinic.

我查到利奥的入院原因了

His parents put him there to avoid a homicide charge.

他父母送他进去,使他避免被控谋杀

He killed someone?

他杀人了

His little brother ended up dead,

他弟弟死了

killed with the family gun.

是被家里的枪杀死的

Maybe it was an accident,

或许只是意外

maybe Leo's a psychopath, I don't know.

或许利奥是个变态狂,我不知道

I don't know what Dana knows,

我不知道丹娜知道多少

and I'm scared. Dana's a bright girl.

我好害怕,丹娜很聪明

She'll see through him. Dana's in love.

她会看穿他的,丹娜坠入了爱河

Who knows what she'll see?

恋爱的人智商为零

Look, I'm sorry,

听着,我深表同情

but this is a really bad time for me.

可我现在日子也很不好过

I-I'm not in a position...

我现在没办法

You tried to help us once before.

你以前设法帮过我们

You turned up to my house,

你出现在我家

and you tried to warn me about Brody.

想要警告我布洛迪有问题

And even though I knew in my heart

可即便我心里知道

something was seriously fucking wrong, I didn't listen.

有些事不对劲,还是没听你的

And I know something's wrong now. I know it.

我现在知道这事不对劲,我知道了

And I'm begging you, please help me find her.

我恳求你,帮我找到她

Please. Okay, okay.

求你了,好,好

Thank you.

谢谢你

Look, go home, and I'll see what I can do.

你先回家,我尽量想办法

Thank you.

谢谢你

Yes?

Agent Hall, it's Carrie Mathison.

霍尔特工,我是卡莉·麦吉森

I need to talk.

我要跟你谈谈

I got nothing to say to you.

我跟你没什么好谈的

This is about Dana Brody.

是关于丹娜·布洛迪的事

I don't care what it's about, Mathison.

谈什么都与我无关,麦吉森

Don't call me again.

别再打给我了

Fucking Brody.

该死的布洛迪

Yeah?

Hey, Max, it's Carrie.

麦克斯,我是卡莉

Carrie.

卡莉

Carrie, where are you?

卡莉,你在哪儿

In ten seconds, I'm gonna call you back

十秒钟后我会给你打过去

and set up the yoga play.

安排瑜伽课的事

Yoga?

瑜伽

Virgil's yoga play, using Lisa.

维吉尔的瑜伽课,用丽莎

Remember? So when I call,

还记得吗,等我打过去

act a little less clueless than you are now, okay?

别表现的像现在这么无知,好吗

Carrie, I'm not acting clueless.

卡莉,我没有装无知

I was up all night on a job, prep...

我一整晚都在工作,准...

Hello.

This is Max.

我是麦克斯

Hey, Max, it's Carrie.

麦克斯,我是卡莉

I'm just, uh, calling to see

我只是,打来问问

if we're still on for yoga this morning.

今天早上我们还有瑜伽课吗

Oh, yeah.

对了

Yeah, yoga.

瑜伽课

Sure, right.

当然有

Class starts at 10:00, so...

十点钟开始上课,所以...

better get moving, okay?

这就出发怎么样

Okay.

好的

Target's on the move.

目标行动

Copy that.

收到

Jesus! What the fuck, Quinn?

天呐,搞什么鬼,奎因

Shouldn't you be hiding up a tree or something?

你不是应该找个什么地方躲起来吗

I'm up on your burner phone.

我监听了你的一次性手机

I heard your conversation with Agent Hall

听到你打电话给霍尔特工

and your little friend Max.

还有你的小朋友麦克斯

What the hell do you think you're doing?

你到底想干什么

If you heard, you should know.

你要是听到了,那你该知道

I'm trying to find Dana Brody.

我在找丹娜·布洛迪

You're gonna look for her yourself?

你打算凭一己之力找她吗

No, I'm gonna get the FBI to do it.

不,我要让联调局找她

How are you gonna do that?

你怎么让他们找

The guy won't even talk to you.

他们连话都不和你说

You came in on this operation, like, five minutes ago,

你五分钟前就知道了我的行动

and now you're telling me what to do?

现在你问我怎么办

You have surveillance all over you.

你周围到处都是监视者

Two teams, as far as I can see.

光我知道的,就有两队人马

They realize you're not who you're supposed to be,

他们要发觉你不是去上瑜伽课

they'll just kill you.

就会杀了你

They won't realize. This play works.

他们不会发觉的,这个办法很有效

I've used it a dozen times.

我用过很多次了

Well, you're still risking the operation.

你还是在拿行动冒险

Let me handle it. I'll talk to the Fed.

让我来处理,我和那个联邦探员谈谈

No, I know the guy.

不,我了解那个人

He's just gonna jerk you around.

他只会戏弄你

Carrie, you're under a lot of strain.

卡莉,你压力太大了

You're not thinking clearly.

你没想清楚

I'm thinking just fine, Quinn.

我思路很清晰,奎因

If anyone's risking this operation, it's you.

如果有人在拿行动冒险,那也是你

You shouldn't be anywhere near me.

你不该出现在我身边

I'm glad you've got my back.

我很高兴你能支持我

And... you came to see me

还有,在我众叛亲离的时候

in the hospital when I was not in a good place.

你能来医院看我

And... it meant a lot.

我很感激

What you put yourself through...

你主动承受的这些事...

it was fucking incredible.

真他妈难以置信

Yeah, well, I've got a yoga class that starts in 11 minutes.

我的瑜伽课还有11分钟就开始了

Michael Higgins.

麦克尔·希金斯

I didn't know you went in for this sort of thing.

我不知道你还对这个感兴趣

I don't.

我不感兴趣

The President asks,

总统有要求

his Chief of Staff delivers.

幕僚长就得落实

You can dump your stuff here.

你可以把东西放在这里

They'll take it up to your room for you.

他们会送到你房间去的

Okay, thanks.

好的,多谢

Now, we'll get some coffee.

现在,咱们喝杯咖啡吧

Unless you want something stronger.

除非你想来点更烈的

No, coffee's fine. Black.

不用了,黑咖啡就行

Could we get a black coffee here?

这边要一杯黑咖啡

Well, you should know, you've won a lot of respect here

你一举消灭中情局总部炸弹袭击策划者

with the operation to take out the Langley bombers.

赢得了不少尊敬

Maybe I should've brought their heads back on a spike.

也许我该把他们的头带回来钉在墙上

Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late.

大家好,抱歉迟到了

Mike. -Hey

迈克,你好啊

Hope the White House can survive without you for one day.

希望你一天不在,白宫还能正常运作

Saul. How are you?

索尔,你好吗

I'm well, senator.

我很好,参议员

Where the hell is my Slivovitz?

我的梅子白兰地呢

I got a taste for this when I was with KFOR in Kosovo.

我在科索沃维和部队时第一次尝到这种酒

That burns away the cobwebs.

简直点燃了我沉积多年的欲火

You want one?

你想来一杯吗

Thanks, I'm cobweb-free.

谢了,我欲火已经很旺了

You ever hunted geese before?

你以前猎过野鹅吗

No, just spies and traitors.

没有,我只抓过间谍和叛徒

Thought we were hunting duck.

我还以为我们要打野鸭

Duck season's long gone, Saul.

猎野鸭的季节早就过去了,索尔

Goose season's almost over, too.

猎野鹅的季节也快结束了

This is our last chance to take down some big boys.

这是猎大鹅的最后机会了

It's good to meet in less adversarial circumstances, isn't it?

在非敌对场合见面还不错吧

Hi, sorry.

抱歉

Hey, Lisa, I really appreciate this.

丽莎,真的太谢谢你了

Yeah, you're lucky I was in town.

是你运气好,我没出门

I know. It was an emergency.

我知道,事出紧急

Okay, the boys are in the alley.

他们在后巷

Okay, I'll be back before the class ends.

好,我会在课程结束之前回来

Virgil.

维吉尔

Classy move, Carrie, taking advantage of my brother.

干得漂亮,卡莉,会利用我弟弟了

What else could I do?

我还能怎么办

Last time I called, you implied you were being watched.

上次给你电话,你暗示我说你被监视了

Those goons backed off two days ago.

那群蠢蛋两天前就滚回去了

But I'm not kidding, we could lose our jobs over this.

我没开玩笑,这次我们可能真的会丢掉饭碗

I know, and I'm grateful,

我知道,我很感激你

but can we talk about this on the move?

但是我们能边走边说吗

I'm on a really tight time frame here.

我真的时间有限

I have to get to Bethesda and back in less than 50 minutes,

我得在50分钟之内往返贝塞斯达

so can we move?

能走了吗

I pulled rank and arranged for us to share a hide.

我让人把我们安排在同一个藏身点

One of the few places you can actually talk in private.

是为数不多的能真正用作私聊的地点之一

Hope you don't mind.

希望你不介意

Not at all.

当然不

Long as you don't expect me to hit anything.

只要你不指望我能打到猎物

Fired a shotgun recently?

最近有玩过猎枪吗

Not for 20 years.

都20年没碰过了

Happy hunting, boys!

狩猎开心,伙计们

See you out there, Lonnie.

猎场上见,朗尼

Try my old remington.

试试我的雷明顿猎枪

Never missed a shot.

向来弹无虚发

Come on, Rio, let's roll!

快点,里约,咱们走

Come on!

来吧

10:42. Where is he?

都10:42了,他人在哪

Does he always come here?

他总来这儿吗

Every morning. I've watched him.

每天早上都来,我监视过他

He picks up his coffee sometime between 10:30 and 10:45,

一般他会在10:30到10:45来买咖啡

then he drives to the Brody house to do his shift.

然后开车去布洛迪的家,才开始值班

10:43. We're not gonna make it back before that class ends.

10:43了,我们下课前回不去了

We have to go, Carrie. We're staying.

卡莉,我们得走了,不能走

What is it that you're working on?

你现在到底想干嘛

I said we're staying.

我说了不能走

Hi, there!

亲爱的

Look what I got for you.

看我给你准备了什么

I know, sweetheart, I know.

我看到了,甜心,我看到了

Agent Hall.

霍尔探员

Jesus. You got nerve.

我的天,你个神经病

I'm not talking to you. This isn't about me.

我不想和你说话,不是我的事

Dana Brody is missing.

丹娜·布洛迪失踪了

What are you doing on the street, Mathison?

麦吉森,你跑出来干嘛

Why aren't you in the nuthouse where you belong?

你怎么不在你的精神病院好好待着呢

Do you have to be such a dick?

你一定要这么混蛋吗

Please. Dana's in real trouble.

拜托,丹娜真的有麻烦了

Her mother's going out of her mind. That's not my problem.

她妈都要疯了,那和我没关系

How is that not your problem?

怎么就和你没关系呢

What if her father's still in the country?

万一她爸爸还在美国呢

What if she's on her way to meet him?

万一她是去见她爸爸了呢

She isn't. She's also not in any trouble.

她没去见她爸,她也没有任何麻烦

How do you know? Because,

你怎么知道,因为

my guys have been listening in on Dana

我们已经监听好几周

and her boyfriend for weeks.

丹娜和她男朋友的通话了

This? It's two teenagers run away on a fuck-fest.

这不过是两个小孩离家偷欢去了

Romeo and Juliet.

罗密欧与朱丽叶

You do know how Romeo and Juliet ends, don't you?

你也知道罗密欧与朱丽叶的结局如何,对吧

Not well.

结局可不太好

Get over yourself, Mathison.

别自以为是了,麦吉森

They'll be home.

他们会回家的

Soon as the money runs out.

钱一花光就会回去了

Did you ever run background on the boyfriend?

你们对她的男朋友做过背景调查吗

If you did, you'd know he's bad fucking news.

如果做过调查,就该知道他不是什么好饼

I mean, even if you don't give a shit about Dana,

即使你对丹娜漠不关心

she is the one person Brody will reach out to

但是,如果布洛迪想要联系谁

if he ever reaches out to anybody.

那人一定会是她

So please, tell me you know where she is,

所以拜托,告诉我你知道她在哪

tell me she's safe, and then I'll walk away.

告诉我她现在很安全,我马上走人

Look, we got a BOLO out to field offices,

我们已经要求调查局外勤处

law enforcement across the Northeast.

整个东北地区的警察全力搜索

We're gonna find her. You better.

我们会找到她的,最好如此

Because if anything happens to that girl,

因为一旦她发生了什么事

it's on you, and I will make damn sure

都由你负责,而且我保证

the whole world knows you lost her.

会让全世界都知道那是你造成的

What the hell?

搞什么鬼

Move your damn car!

把你的破车挪开

Oh, I just got to deliver this.

我去送点东西

I said move your fucking car.

我说了挪开你的破车

I'll be, like, five seconds tops, I promise.

我保证,只要五秒钟就好

Um... listen,

听着

you know where 1905-B is?

你知道1905-B在哪儿吗

'Cause I can see 1905-A, but...

我只看到了1905-A,但是...

I should break your neck, asshole. Well, I guess it's around back, but...

我真该拧断你的脖子,混蛋

Take it easy. Thanks.

保重,谢谢

Thank you.

谢谢你

I spoke to the President yesterday.

我昨天和总统谈过了

He's concerned.

他很关心

About what?

关心什么

Morale at the CIA, for one thing.

首当其冲的,就是中情局内的士气

In the wake of the Langley bombing,

中情局爆炸事件的后续处理

and the revelations about Carrie Mathison.

还有卡莉·麦吉森事件给我们的启示

Tell the President not to worry.

转告总统无需担心

Morale is good.

局内斗志昂扬

We're moving forward.

我们正勇往直前

You should also know he's...

你应该也知道的...

exploring some changes in intelligence practice.

他要在情报工作上寻求一些变革

The old games are proving less and less effective.

事实证明,过去的方式效果越来越差

Obsolete, even.

甚至是完全没效果

"The old games"?

"过去的方式"

Certain categories of clandestine operations.

一些秘密行动的方法

Double agents, coat-trailing, stimulated defections.

比如双面间谍,挑拨离间,策反

Live sources.

线人

Human beings.

人性弱点

That's the gold standard of espionage.

这是间谍活动的黄金准则

They're also the most unreliable.

它们也是最不可靠的因素

Two words, Nicholas Brody.

比如一个人,尼古拉斯·布洛迪

Brody got past us.

布洛迪把我们都骗了

I'll admit that.

我必须得承认

Look, I'm not here to beat you over the head,

听着,我不想充当醍醐灌顶的角色

but the truth is, where we've been most effective is militarily.

但其实,我们的军事打击才是最行之有效的

The drone program alone...

光是无人机计划...

You can't run an intelligence agency

你不能在一万英尺的高空

from 17,000 feet, Senator.

运作一个情报机构,参议员阁下

No one is suggesting that.

没人要那么做

But with Al-Qaeda seriously degraded,

但是随着基地组织的严重瓦解

our biggest threat is now Iran.

我们现在最大的威胁是伊朗

Military action at this point--

在这个时间点发起军事行动

be a huge mistake.

是大错特错

The President wants all options on the table, Saul.

总统希望看到所有可选项,索尔

I'll do whatever it takes.

我会竭尽所能

But I won't temper my views just to get your support

但我不会为了争取你支持我做局长

for my confirmation as director.

就收回我的观点

I'm afraid you've got this backwards, old friend.

恐怕你搞错了,老朋友

I'm the one getting nominated as director.

我才是被提名做局长的人

What?

什么

The President's putting my name up for confirmation tomorrow.

总统明天就会提名我以获得批准

So this really isn't about tempering your views,

所以这不是你收不收回观点的问题

it's about changing them.

你得彻底改变观点

If, that is, you want a job...

如果你还想在我的中情局

in my CIA.

谋份差事的话

Your bird, I think.

我想这是你的鸟

Salaam. Salaam.

你好,你好

Welcome, sir. My name is Navid.

欢迎,先生,我叫纳维德

This is Aram. Your cases came yesterday.

这是阿兰姆,您的东西昨天到了

They're upstairs.

就在楼上

Thank you.

谢谢

Let's see what you have.

来看看你们手里有什么

Can I get you anything, sir? A drink, some food?

要吃点或者喝点什么吗,先生

No, thank you. I need to change my shirt.

不用了,谢谢,我得换件衬衣

It's stained.

这件脏了

But first, show me the interview room.

不过,先带我看看会面的房间吧

Sure. This way.

当然,这边请

$40 on five, please.

五号加40块钱的油,谢谢

Good to go.

可以了

...was found dead on a small fishing boat

...被发现死在一条小渔船上

near his vacation cabin, the victim of a savage beating.

就在他度假的小屋附近,被害人曾遭到殴打

The motive for the fatal attack remains unknown.

犯罪动机尚且未知

Syracuse Police have asked the public to be on the lookout

锡拉丘兹警方呼吁民众留意

for two teenagers on the run from a Maryland clinic,

两名从马里兰诊所出逃的青少年

driving a 1989 silver Toyota Camry.

驾驶一辆89年的银色丰田凯美瑞

One of the teens is Dana Brody,

其中一名少女叫丹娜·布洛迪

daughter of fugitive Congressman Nicholas Brody.

是逃犯前国会议员尼古拉斯·布洛迪之女

Her companion, Leo Carras,

她的同伙叫利奥·卡拉斯

is receiving court-mandated treatment

他的弟弟在与之签订了所谓的自杀协议后

following the death of his brother

死于枪伤

who died from a gunshot wound

随后法院判决

after an alleged suicide pact with Leo.

对利奥强行托管

Police have asked the public not to approach the couple

警方提醒民众不要靠近此二人,一经发现

but to contact Syracuse PD at 800-555-0199.

立即联系锡拉丘兹警局8005550199

That it?

就这些吗

Yeah.

是的

95 cents.

95美分

Hey, uh, what about your change?

喂,找你钱

Coming?

走吗

Come on, we need to find

走吧

a place to sleep before it gets dark.

我们得在天黑前找个睡觉的地方

You okay?

你没事吧

I don't know.

我不知道

Will you tell me about your brother?

能跟我说说你弟弟的事吗

Tell you what?

说什么

Tell me what happened.

跟我说说是怎么回事

I already told you.

我已经告诉过你了

So, will you tell me again?

能再说一遍吗

Look, I don't exactly enjoy talking about it.

听着,我不喜欢老提这事

Will you please just tell me?

就不能告诉我吗

I want to understand.

我想弄明白

I was in my room doing homework,

我当时在房间里做作业

I heard a gunshot,

听到了一声枪响

I went into Phil's room,

于是冲进菲尔的房间一看

he was... he was lying there, blood everywhere.

他,他躺在那里,到处都是血

Somehow he'd gotten hold of my dad's gun.

他不知道怎么拿到了我爸的枪

Before, you said that he-he'd done it in front of you.

之前你说他是在你面前开枪的

Because that's what it felt like.

感觉就像是在我面前

He was right next door.

毕竟他就在隔壁

In front of you, next door?

在你面前和在隔壁

How can that feel like the same thing?

这怎么会感觉一样呢

Hey, Dana, Dana, what's got into you?

丹娜,丹娜,你到底怎么了

They said it was different on the news.

新闻上说的跟你说的不一样

What news?

什么新闻

In there.

里面播的新闻

We're-we're on the news. They're looking for us.

我们上新闻了,他们在找我们

And they said what happened

新闻上说你和你弟弟

to you and your brother was a suicide pact.

签订了一份自杀协议

The fucking news.

去他妈的新闻

Jesus, like they were there.

天呐,说得好像他们在场一样

I mean, you know better than anyone else

我是说,你比谁都更清楚

what these people make up.

这些人的编造能力

Except in my case, they didn't make anything up.

可我的事情,他们什么也没有编

It was... it was all true, every single thing they said.

都是事实,他们说的每件事都是事实

Would you just get in the car?

你先上车行吗

So-so which is it?

到底怎么回事

Did Phillip kill himself in his room?

菲利普是不是在他房间里自杀了

Is that what happened? Yes!

是这样吗,是

Will you get in the car?!

你能先上车吗

How did he get the gun?

他怎么拿到枪的

I don't know. He got hold of it.

我不知道,反正他拿到了

You are lying. I'm not.

你在撒谎,我没有

You are. I can tell.

你在骗我,我看得出来

Why are you doing this? Stop the car.

你干嘛这样,停车

No. Dana... Stop. Let me out!

不,丹娜,停车,让我下去

No, you're gonna hurt yourself! No, stop! Who cares?

你会受伤的,别闹,谁在乎啊

Jesus! Dana!

老天,丹娜

Dana!

丹娜

Please stop!

别跑了

Dana, please wait!

丹娜,等等

Wait, just tell me what you want, I'll do it!

等一下,告诉我你要干什么,我都照办

Tell me the truth!

告诉我真相

I'm calling the police!

我报警了

I'll tell... I'll tell you the truth.

好,我会告诉你真相

Dana, please.

丹娜,求你了

Leave me alone.

你走开

I love you.

我爱你

Don't say that, that doesn't mean anything.

别这么说,根本毫无意义

It does to me. I love you.

我是真心的,我爱你

Get off of me.

放开我

Dana, listen to me.

丹娜,听我说

Why would I listen to you?

我干嘛要听你说

Dana... Why would I listen to you?

丹娜,为什么我要听你的

Because you're right! It was me!

因为你是对的,都是我的错

It was my idea,

是我的主意

playing the game with the gun.

是我提出用枪玩自杀游戏

It was my idea, my fault he's dead.

是我的提议,他的死是我的错

I wanted to tell you,

我本来想告诉你

but I-I couldn't; I didn't know how to.

但我做不到,我开不了口

You just say it.

你就直说啊

How do I say that?

我该怎么说

I liked you, I wanted you to like me.

我喜欢你,也希望你喜欢我

How-how do I say that?

你让我怎么开口

You just say it!

就直说啊

Like I said it!

像我一样

Like, "My dad murdered 200 people."

就像我说, "我爸杀了200个人"

Like, "I tried to kill myself."

"我试图自杀"

I told you! I told you over and over again

我告诉过你,一遍又一遍

that the one thing I cannot have in my life is lies,

我这辈子唯一不能忍受的就是谎言

and you lied to me!

你却对我撒谎

Dana, please.

丹娜,别走

Saul.

索尔

Carrie, how you doing?

卡莉,你还好吗

Going a little crazy, to be honest.

老实说有点抓狂

Have you heard anything?

你听说什么了吗

Yeah, I heard about you and Jessica Brody,

对,我听说了你和杰西卡·布洛迪的事

about you and the FBI.

你和联邦调查局的事

That's what I heard.

我都听说了

I had no options, Saul.

我别无选择,索尔

But you did have an option, Carrie,

可是你有选择,卡莉

which was not to compromise our operation.

那就是不破坏我们的行动

I didn't. Last I looked,

我没有,我刚才还看了一眼

the surveillance is still in place.

监视的人还在原处

We're still in business.

一切正常

Well, you should look again.

那你再看一下吧

Quinn just called.

奎恩刚打来电话

Surveillance pulled out five minutes ago.

监视的人五分钟前撤离了

Well, maybe they just knocked off for the night,

也许他们晚上收工了

or maybe Javadi's delayed.

也许贾瓦迪有事耽搁了

Or maybe they saw through your fool's errand

也许他们看穿了你做的蠢事

on behalf of Brody's daughter.

为了布洛迪的女儿徒劳奔波

Brody's daughter, for fuck's sake.

为了布洛迪那该死的女儿

You realize how much work you wasted?

你知道多少努力付诸东流吗

How much goddamn pain?

造成了多大损失

I-I wasn't made, Saul. I know I wasn't.

我没有暴露,索尔,我知道没有

Right.

好吧

Saul, listen to me.

索尔,听我解释

I've got to go.

我要挂了

Getting worried.

刚还在担心

Thought you might have run out on us.

以为你半道跑了呢

When I'm having so much fun?

这么多乐子,哪舍得走啊

Scotch.

一杯苏格兰威士忌

Lockhart told me

洛克哈特告诉我

you had a spirited exchange of views.

你们深入地交换了一下意见

Yep. We didn't agree on a damn thing.

没错,我们没有达成任何共识

You know what might have been nice, though, from a friend?

不过你知道作为朋友,该怎么做才对吗

A word of fucking warning about what was going on.

就是他妈的事先提醒我会发生什么

Ladies and gentlemen,

女士们先生们

if I could have your attention, please.

请大家听我说两句

Um, you know why I invited you here.

你们都知道我请诸位过来的原因

To set the future direction of our nation's intelligence

是为国家未来的情报工作指明方向

and to kill some geese.

顺便宰几只野鹅

I believe that both of those missions have been accomplished.

我认为以上两项使命都已顺利完成

So would you please raise a glass with me

所以请各位和我共同举杯

to Andrew Lockhart,

敬安德鲁·洛克哈特

the man the President has chosen

总统选择的

to be the next director of the CIA.

中情局下一任局长

Hear, hear!

恭喜,恭喜

Well done.

很好

Thank you.

谢谢

Thank you all.

谢谢大家

I want you to know that

我想告诉大家

when the President announces my nomination tomorrow,

当总统明天宣布我的提名

there won't be a prouder man in America.

全美国没有会比我更为自豪

And two weeks from now,

两周以后

when, by God's grace, I'll be confirmed,

感谢上帝,当我正式上任之际

there won't be a humbler.

也没有人会比我更谦卑

Humble, because I know

因为我明白,谦卑

that I wouldn't be standing here tonight

让我今晚能站在这里

without the support of all of you.

没有各位的支持,这根本不可能

And a special thanks to the man who was the caretaker

我还要特别感谢一个人

of the Agency through this most difficult time,

他带领中情局渡过了最艰难的时期

Saul Berenson.

索尔·贝伦森

To you, Saul.

敬你,索尔

Well done.

干得漂亮

Hear, hear.

说得好

And on that happy note,

那么在这种欢乐的氛围下

I think we can eat.

我觉得们可以开吃了

One second, Mike.

等一下,麦克

I, too, would like to congratulate Senator Lockhart

我也想祝贺洛克哈特参议员

on his nomination.

成功任职

If he's half as good a director

如果他做局长的水准赶得上

as he is a shot, we're in safe hands.

他打猎水准的一半,那我们可就高枕无忧了

Maybe that wasn't the right analogy.

或许这么比喻不太恰当

Being a spy isn't the same as

当间谍的可不只是

sitting in a hide

躲在暗处

waiting for the enemy to come under your guns.

坐等敌人来撞枪口

You're in the jungle, usually in the dark,

你将身处荆棘,被黑暗所笼罩

with bad information and unreliable partners.

没有准确的情报或是值得信赖的搭档

The Senator's made a career

参议员通过抨击

criticizing the agency he's about to lead.

他将领导的这所机构而成功上位

His first job, in my opinion, is to win the hearts and minds

我觉得,他的首要任务就是要将他

of those men and women in harm's way.

所伤透的民心争取回来

Otherwise, he's just another political appointee

否则,他不过是另一个政治掮客

holding up his finger to see which way the wind is blowing.

只会无所作为地见风使舵

I wish you luck, Senator.

祝你好运,参议员

In the meantime, I still have two weeks left on my watch

与此同时,我尚有两周的任期

and a lot of work to do.

还有很多工作要做

Bon appetit.

祝你们胃口好

General.

将军

I'm okay.

我没事

Really.

真的

Yes?

It's Quinn.

我是奎恩

I know. Is the surveillance back?

我知道,监视的人回来没有

No.

没有

You okay?

你还好吗

Not really.

不太好

Where are you?

你在哪里

About a hundred yards away.

距离你一百米左右

I'm not sure I like being watched over by you, Quinn.

我不喜欢你这样监视我,奎恩

I'm at a safe distance.

我会保持安全距离

Anyway, according to Saul, you're wasting your time.

随便吧,按索尔的说法,你是在浪费时间

I blew it.

我搞砸了

You don't know that.

那倒未必

You were there.

你一直都在

Did I get made?

我暴露了吗

I don't know.

我不知道

It was always a fucking long shot.

这他妈的真是放手一搏

Night, Quinn.

晚安,奎恩

Saul?

索尔

I didn't expect you back tonight.

我以为你今晚不回来了

This is Alan Bernard.

这位是阿伦·伯纳德

Hello.

你好

Alan and I worked together in Mumbai, and...

阿伦和我曾在孟买一起共事...

Saul?

索尔

No sound.

别出声

Open.

张嘴

Open.

张嘴

Take off your clothes.

把衣服脱了

Everything.

都脱了

No, please.

不要,求你了

Okay.

好吧

Okay, I'll do it.

好吧,我脱

Yes.

I think the watch is back on.

我想他们又开始监视了

What are you seeing?

你看到什么了

I'm not sure.

我不太确定

I put a GoPro camera on her street,

我在她家街边安了个摄像头

but it's not showing me anything.

但监控画面上什么都没有

I got to get closer.

我得过去

No, no, stay put.

不要,先别动

Dress now.

穿衣服

No.

In these.

穿这个

No, this-this isn't right.

不,这不对劲

This is not what we agreed.

我们达成的协议不是这样的

Nothing is agreed.

没有协议这回事

Get dressed.

穿衣服

Anything?

有发现吗

Any sign of Carrie?

有卡莉的踪迹吗

No, there's no sign of Carrie.

没有,看不到卡莉

I'm too fucking far away.

我离得太他妈远了

Well, keep your distance.

好的,保持距离

That's an order.

这是命令

Hurry.

赶紧的

I'm getting closer.

我要过去

Quinn.

奎恩

Do not move.

千万别动

Quinn?

奎恩

Saul?

索尔

Not now.

现在不行

Saul, please.

索尔,拜托

Yes.

Yeah, I'm inside. She's gone.

我进来了,她不见了

They left her clothes.

他们留下了她的衣服

Broke her phone.

摔坏了她的手机

I guess they got her SIM.

可能还拿走了她的电话卡

We lost her.

我们找不到她了

But we know who's got her.

但我们知道是谁把她带走的

We're back in business.

我们又有事做了

She's on her own, Saul.

她现在是孤军奋战,索尔

She's always been on her own.

她向来都是孤军奋战的

Take it off.

拿下来

Carrie Mathison.

卡莉·麦吉森

You're in good shape.

你身材不错

Must be all that yoga.

一定是瑜伽的功劳

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/518193.html