《国土安全》精讲 第五季 第11集 即将发生的恐怖袭击(在线收听

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要

Now I have to figure out what happened to Quinn.

现在我得弄清奎恩那边怎么样了

What do you mean? I thought he was with you.

什么意思,我以为你和他在一起

He was.

之前是

And then he wasn't.

后来没有

He just disappeared.

人间蒸发了

Am I under arrest?

我被捕了吗

It's something of an open question at the moment.

现在看来还有待商榷

I'm not asking you to believe me,

我不是非要你相信我

But you don't want me on the sidelines, not now.

但现在这形势,你不能让我作壁上观

I want you to know I don't believe what they say about you.

我想告诉你,我不相信你是他们说的那样

Jonas, he's here. Faisal Marwan.

乔纳斯,他来了,费萨尔·马尔万

One of the prisoners released from Plotzensee prison.

从普拉泽恩辛监狱放出来的囚犯

Did you hear anyone talk about Jihad?

你有听过任何人谈论圣战

Once I overheard about an attack in Berlin.

有一次,我偶然听到说袭击柏林

Mr. Berenson, we've come across an individual

贝伦森先生,我们接触到一个人

who may have information about the attack.

可能掌握这次袭击的情报

Will you give me your word that he'll be treated fairly?

你能向我保证优待他吗

BND.

联情局

No! No! No!

不不不

I need to talk to Al-Amin,

我得和奥拉民谈谈

the Hezbollah commander

真主党指挥官

living underground here in Berlin.

在柏林进行地下工作

You killed my son In Beirut.

你们在贝鲁特杀了我的儿子

I will fight you forever.

我跟你们战斗一生

...Once again be highest.

...将再度高于一切

We give the U.N. Security council 24 hours

我们给联合国安理会24个小时

to recognize the legitimacy of our Islamic state.

承认伊斯兰国的政权合法性

Otherwise, a terrible justice will be unleashed

否则,可怕的审判将降临

on a European city.

在欧洲的某个城市之中

The victim is one of ours.

受害者是我们的人

He penetrated a terror cell here in Berlin.

他打入了一伙在柏林的恐怖分子

What he reported was a group of jihadis on their way to Syria.

据他报告,一伙圣战分子正在前往叙利亚

The leader had an uncle there,

头目的舅舅在那里

Abu Al-Qaduli.

阿布·阿德纳尼

His name's Bibi Hamed.

他叫毕比·哈米德

32 years old, born in Hamburg to Syrian immigrants.

32岁,出生在汉堡,二代叙利亚移民

Where is he now? Unclear.

他现在在哪里,不清楚

He's alive.

他还活着

Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.

老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了

The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself

伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立

to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...

全球性哈里发国,势力范围...

...Redraw the map in the middle east.

重绘了中东地图

The soldiers are hackers,

黑客成了士兵

the battlefield is online,

网络就是战场

And it's not a matter of...

这不是关乎于...

Edward Snowden is a coward.

爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫

...Extremely disappointed that the Russian government

令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府

would take this step.

将采取这一措施

It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.

这是违法的,这他妈是违法的

All that suffering, and nothing changes.

吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了

Is our strategy working?

我们的策略奏效了吗

I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.

我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界

Carrie will never be free.

卡莉永远都无法获得自由

Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?

过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗

I don't know how you live with yourself.

我不知道你的良心怎么过得去

I will fight you forever.

我会跟你抗争到底

Who's after me?

谁在追我

So many people, so much blood on your hands.

死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血

The enzyme's reactivation half-life

酶的再活化半衰期

can extend to hours, even days.

可能延伸至几小时,甚至几天

The only reason he's alive is the atropine in his system.

他之所以还活着,靠的全是体内的阿托品

When might we reasonably expect him to regain consciousness?

他在理论上什么时候能苏醒过来

Reasonably?

在理论上

He's in respiratory failure due to acute hypoxia.

他因急性缺氧导致呼吸衰竭

We need him awake.

我们需要他醒过来

And I'm telling you he is in a coma for a reason.

我告诉你们,他昏迷是有原因的

I don't think you understand.

我觉得你还没搞明白

This man was in the company of terrorists

这个人之前与恐怖分子在一起

planning a mass-casualty attack here in Berlin

那些人打算在柏林进行大规模袭击

in less than six hours.

不到六小时就要行动了

Believe me, I'm aware.

相信我,我知道

He may have vital information that could stop that from happening.

他可能掌握阻止袭击发生的重要信息

And the minute he is conscious, we will let you know.

他一苏醒过来,我们就会通知你们

Is there a procedure for waking him up?

有什么方法能让他清醒过来吗

Not one I would recommend,

有,但我不推荐

but it would depend on the extent of the damage to his brain.

这还要取决于他脑损伤的程度

And I would have to do an MRI first to make that assessment.

我要先做个核磁共振来进行评估

And if he is a candidate, what are the risks?

如果唤醒他,有何风险

Massive seizure, cerebral hemorrhage.

严重癫痫,脑出血

Death.

死亡

Waste of time.

真是浪费时间

Hey, Dar Adal wants you there, that can't be a bad thing.

达尔·阿德尔让你来不会是坏事

It's horseshit.

狗屁

The intelligence community patting itself on the back.

各个情报机构之间彼此寒暄一番

Yeah?

是吗

Yeah.

当然

Wait and see what happens if this attack comes off.

要是袭击发生你就瞧好吧

We'll all be pointing fingers at each other

大家只会相互推诿

and covering our asses.

明哲保身

Oh, damn it. What?

妈蛋,怎么了

Meter maid from hell.

混蛋交警呗

Doesn't she see the diplomatic plates,

她连外交牌都看不出吗

for christ's sake?

看在上帝的份上

Guten tag.

你好

I'm gonna use the bathroom.

我去下洗手间

I'll wait for you here.

我在这里等你

Ever vigilant.

保持警惕

So...

这么说

you understand your instructions, I hope.

你明白指令了,希望如此

Who are you, please?

您是...

Erna Richter.

厄纳·里克特

Of?

干嘛的

The German Foreign Office.

德国外交部

By way of Moscow Center, second directorate.

莫斯科中心站二处派过来的

Yeah?

是吗

Well, somebody's lost their mind over there.

看来那边有人疯了

Completely.

糊涂透顶

Meaning? Meaning I won't do what you're asking.

什么意思,意思是我不鸟你

We thought that might be your response.

我们料到你会是这个反应

You will do what is required.

你一定要服从我们的安排

No, I will not.

我才不

I wouldn't even know where to start.

我都不知道从哪里开始

Perhaps you weren't listening carefully enough.

也许因为你没好好听

With the name we provided you.

我们还给过你那个人名

The professor at TU Berlin.

柏林理工大学那个教授

Yes. Dr. Aman Aziz.

阿曼·阿齐兹

What makes you so sure he's involved?

你们怎么就肯定和他有关呢

Because we've had our eye on him

因为从叙利亚化学品失窃那一刻起

ever since the chemicals went missing in Syria.

我们就在盯着他

He's definitely part of the plot here.

他肯定是这个计划的一部分

And yet you... said nothing,

但你却只字未提

did nothing to stop it?

任其发展

And how do you propose I get to him

而且你们怎么让我

without drawing attention to myself?

去找他却不被怀疑

I wouldn't worry about that.

这个我并不担心

About what, getting caught?

不担心什么,我被抓吗

It's not a concern.

不用担心这个

This will be your last assignment.

这会是你最后的任务

What?

什么意思

You're damaged goods.

你基本没用了

We're pulling you from the field.

我们准备把你撤走

That's a mistake.

这是错误的

I can rehabilitate myself.

我还能扭转局面

Already, I've talked my way back in this far.

我都自圆其说成这样了

You will never be fully trusted.

你不可靠了

And we will never fully trust

我们再也不会

the information you are given access to.

相信你提供的情报

Wait a minute, damn it.

等等,该死的

Take your hands off me.

手拿开

The Kremlin can't seriously want this attack to go forward.

克里姆林宫肯定不会希望袭击继续

They do.

恰恰相反

And you will see to it that it does.

而且你还要确保它继续下去

It's obscene.

下流无耻

Civilization is facing an existential threat.

文明在遭到灭绝威胁

The west needs a wake-up call.

西方得听到警钟

I agree, but not like this.

这我同意,但不能这么搞

Radical Islam must be eradicated, root and branch.

极端伊斯兰势力必须得连根铲除

My premier understands this.

我国总理明白这点

Bashar Al-Assad understands.

巴沙尔·阿尔阿萨德也明白

Only your president does not.

只有你们总统不明白

I won't do it.

我不会干的

Then you forfeit your millions of dollars,

那你的几百万美元

your dacha on the black sea,

黑海别墅就都没了

the renown of what you've accomplished.

还有你的声誉

All that you would trade for ten years

这一切只能换为中情局小黑屋

in a basement office back at Langley,

十年漫长的岁月

If you're lucky.

这还是幸运的

If not...

要是运气差

twice that long in federal prison.

就得在联邦监狱关上二十年

And I am personally gratified

我个人非常满意

by the level of cooperation among our various services.

大家各部门之间能够如此合作

Professional grievances and, in some cases, national interests

为了阻止此次袭击,大家齐心协力

have been put aside in a unified effort to stop this attack.

抛开公务上,甚至国家间的冲突

Time is short,

时间有限

so we'll start with Dar Adal,

我们先从达尔·阿德尔开始

who has the latest information on the hunt for Bibi Hamed.

他有搜索毕比·哈米德的最新情况

Then Anton Lenkov of the SVR will discuss

然后由对外情报局的安东·连科夫

the origin and potency of the chemical weapon itself.

介绍化武的来源和威力

Ladies and gentlemen, Dar Adal.

女士们先生们,有请达尔·阿德尔

Thank you, herr Adler.

谢谢,阿德勒先生

Since we identified Bibi Hamed early this morning,

今晨早些时候我们确认了毕比·哈米德的身份

we know a lot more about him.

对他进行了深入了解

A graduate of al-qaeda training camps in Yemen and the Sudan,

他是也门和苏丹基地组织训练营的毕业生

he's fully surveillance-conscious,

有着充分的反监控意识

weapons-smart and schooled in how to incite his fellow muslims

精通武器,学过如何煽动其穆斯林同胞

to commit acts of terror.

进行恐怖活动

Say the word.

说吧

Start the cholodine drip.

开始静滴氯压定

Starting cholodine drip.

氯压定静滴开始

Eight milligrams per hour.

每小时八毫克

We should know fairly quickly

我们应该很快就会知道

if the drug will have any effect.

这药是否有效

Quinn...

奎恩

Quinn, it's me, Carrie.

奎恩,是我,卡莉

I need you to open your eyes now, okay?

你睁开眼睛,好吗

Can you hear me?

能听到我吗

It's really important you wake up.

你醒来真的很重要

I need to talk to you.

我得跟你谈谈

Listen to my voice.

听听我的声音

Follow it to the surface.

赶紧醒过来

I'm here, waiting for you.

我在这里等着你

Electrical activity is rising.

脑电活动在增加

It's up from 11 waves per second to... 19.

从每秒波动11次升到了19次

No, 23 waves per second.

不,每秒23次了

Quinn?

奎恩

Quinn, look at me.

奎恩,看着我

Can you hear me? Quinn.

你能听到我吗,奎恩

Tell me what the target is.

告诉我袭击目标是什么

Tell me where the attack is going to happen.

告诉我袭击的地点是哪里

Keep him awake, colonel. But, sir, I...

让他保持清醒,可是先生...

I said, keep him awake.

我说了,让他保持清醒

Give him an amp of epi.

注射一个单位肾上腺素

Now, please.

现在,快

Yes, sir, prepping the line.

是,正在准备导管

Quinn?

奎恩

Quinn, look at me.

奎恩,看着我

Quinn.

奎恩

You're at Landstuhl Medical Center.

你在兰兹图医疗中心

You're safe.

你很安全

Blink if you can hear me.

要是能听到我就眨眨眼

You penetrated a terrorist cell.

你打入了一个恐怖分子的窝点

They're planning an attack here in Berlin.

他们在策划一场对柏林的袭击

I need to know where.

我得知道具体地点

Louder, Quinn. I-I can't make out what you're saying.

大声点,奎恩,我听不清你在说什么

He's going into respiratory arrest.

他要窒息了

Stand back, please. Sir, please. Check pulse.

退后,长官,请退后,检查脉搏

Clear his airway.

做气管疏通

80/60. He's decerebrating.

血压80/60 正在失去意识

Lower the oxygen.

减少供氧

Ten liters and running.

保持在十公升

He's on hiflo 2 right now.

目前高流供氧二级

Pupils fixed and dilated.

瞳孔固定并扩大

Apneic. 90/70.

呼吸暂停,血压90/70

Alkanize his urine, get him ready for hemoperfusion.

碱化尿液,准备血液灌流

I need CBC, lytes. Call neuro.

我需要全血细胞和电解质数据,叫神经科

Copy that. CBC, lytes. Call neuro.

明白,全血细胞,电解质,打给神经科

I need the endotracheal tube and the ambu bag.

插管,上人工呼吸机

Got the ambu bag. I'll start bagging.

呼吸机已插入,马上挤压

We're running his line wide open.

气道正在扩张

Qasim. Come with me.

卡西姆,跟我来

This is the trigger for the canisters.

这是毒气罐的触发器

It's not working.

现在用不了了

You need to bring it to Dr. Aziz.

你得把它拿去给阿齐兹博士

Me?

You're the only one of us who's not on the watch list,

你是我们中唯一没在监视名单上的

Who won't be stopped and searched.

只有你不会被拦住搜身

You need to wait till he's done fixing that,

你要等他修好

then come right back here.

然后马上回来

You're trusting me.

你要相信我

I trust that you love your mother.

我相信你爱你的母亲

Don't look away, Qasim.

别左顾右盼,卡西姆

Look at me, so I can see you understand what I'm saying.

看着我,让我确定你听明白了

Dr. Aziz is in faculty housing on campus.

阿齐兹博士在学校的教职工宿舍

Block A,

A区

room 15.

十五号房间

Respiratory tech to treatment room 7.

呼吸治疗师请到七号诊室

Respiratory tech to treatment room 7.

呼吸治疗师请到七号诊室

Well, he's stable.

他情况稳定了

Thank god.

谢天谢地

We got lucky.

我们很走运

Based on what happened in there,

从之前的状况看

has his prognosis changed at all?

他的治疗预后情况有变吗

Well, it's hard to say.

还不好说

It hasn't gotten any better, I can tell you that.

能告诉你的是,情况还没有好转

Thank you, doctor.

谢谢你,医生

Well... I got to get back.

我得回去了

Of course.

You're staying here, I assume.

我想你会守在这吧

No.

No?

We know the atropine saved his life,

我们知道阿托品救了他的命

but that's not the only thing.

但情况不止如此

What do you mean?

你什么意思

His bullet wound.

他还有枪伤

A surgical drain was inserted

腹部插了引流管

into his abdomen to treat the sepsis.

用来排出脓毒

Whoever did that had serious medical training.

做这个手术的人受过丰富的医疗培训

You're thinking it's the same person?

你认为是同一个人

I'm thinking there's a good samaritan out there,

我想,大概某个好心人

probably not too happy about

很可能不太喜欢

what he's been seeing on television lately.

最近电视上播放的消息

That's an interesting theory. I'll pass it along.

这想法有意思,我会交代下去调查

Why not let me run it down?

为什么不让我去追查

I mean, it's not exactly the tip of the spear,

这也不是风口浪尖的任务

and I can't just sit here and do nothing.

而且我也不能就这样坐视不管

Okay, but check in every step of the way. I will.

好,但所有行动必须汇报,好

Mr. Berenson, you assured me

贝伦森先生,您向我保证过

Faisal Marwan would be treated fairly and with respect.

费萨尔·马尔万会受到礼遇

Instead, he was just arrested,

但他却像罪犯那样

forced into a car like a common criminal.

被逮捕,押上车

Now even his lawyer can't get access to him.

现在,连他的律师都不能见他

I don't have to tell you, we're facing a major threat.

我不多说你也知道,我们现在面临巨大威胁

I know what we are facing.

我知道现在的情况

I'm talking about you and me, what your word is worth.

我说的是你和我,还有你的承诺的价值

I don't tell the BND what to do.

我无权指挥联邦情报局

I gave them a heads-up Marwan was coming in,

我告诉他们马尔万会过来

that's all.

仅此而已

I thought I could trust you.

我以为我可以信任你

Because...

因为...

because Carrie Mathison trusts you.

因为卡莉·麦吉森信任你

Was I wrong?

我信错人了吗

No. Well, then I expect you to make this right.

没有,那我希望你把这事搞定

Okay.

I'm on my way to the BND now. I'll see what I can do.

我现在就去联邦情报局,看看能做什么

And you said his lawyer could be present during all questioning.

你还说过所有的审问律师都可以在场

I said, I'll see what I can do.

我说了,我去看看能做点什么

Oliver.

奥利弗

I spoke to Berenson.

我和贝伦森联系过了

He's going to check on Marwan now.

他现在去看马尔万的情况

Will Jonas get access to him?

乔纳斯能见到马尔万吗

I hope.

希望如此

Don't have an answer on that.

暂时还没有准确答复

Great.

很好

We've still got three hours to the deadline.

离最后期限还有三个小时

I pray it comes to nothing,

我祈祷会平安无事

but until then, I must ask you to keep a low profile.

但在那之前,我要求你务必低调

Your version of a gag order?

你这是在下禁口令吗

Never thought I'd see the day, Otto.

我从没想过会有这么一天,奥托

Come on, Laura, I'm just asking you to show some sensitivity

拜托,劳拉,我只想让你在这艰难的时刻

in a difficult time.

表现出一点点敏感性

I am sensitive.

我有职业的敏感度

It's just a hell of a lot more difficult for Marwan,

我想说的是,对于马尔万来说

is what I'm saying. I know,

情况艰难得多,我知道

but we have to be careful.

但我们必须小心

Your reputation is on the line, and so is the foundation's.

你的信誉度岌岌可危,基金会也是

Is that clear?

清楚了吗

Yes.

清楚了

Good.

很好

Numan, it's me.

努曼,是我

Laura, hey.

劳拉

Were you able to get the documents back,

你能拿回那些文件吗

download them off Carrie's laptop like you said?

像你说的那样从卡莉的电脑里下载下来

Yeah. She never suspected a thing.

可以,她毫无戒心

All 1,361 of them?

全部的1361份文件

Yep. Why?

是的,怎么了

If anything happens to me...

如果我出了什么事...

I want them to be released.

就把这些文件公诸于众

What do you mean, if anything happens to you?

你什么意思,你发生了什么事

You know, if I'm arrested or... whatever.

如果我被逮捕,或者别的什么

Laura, what's going on?

劳拉,怎么了

Nothing.

没什么

Don't tell me "Nothing."

别和我说"没什么"

What are you planning?

你在计划什么

Look, it's better if you don't know.

你不知道比较好

Just release the documents,

如果我出了事

if it comes to that.

把文件公布出去

Don't worry about vetting them like the last time.

不必像上次那样核实文件

The important thing is just get them out there.

重要的是把文件揭露出去

Go big.

闹大

Blow the damn lid off.

让丑事曝光

Then wipe your shit clean, leave no trace.

然后隐藏好自己,不留痕迹

You got it.

没问题

Thank you, Numan.

谢谢你,努曼

I mean that.

真心的

Born in Dresden, raised in Hamburg,

出生在德累斯顿,在汉堡长大

presumably where he met Bibi Hamed.

大概就是在那里遇到了毕比·哈米德

Their fathers worked together at the port there,

他们的父亲在那里的港口一起工作

unloading container ships.

给集装箱船卸货

Who are we talking about?

我们这是在讨论谁

The body we discovered with Peter Quinn

在老多洛非夫兵营和皮特·奎恩

at the old Dorofeev barracks.

一起发现的那具尸体

Name's Zaheer Al-Sherali.

名叫查希尔·艾尔·舍拉里

A student, huh?

是个学生吧

Enrolled at TU Berlin.

柏林工大在校生

The Universitat der Technik?

柏林工业大学

Although he was behind on his tuition payments,

然而据教务主任反映

according to the registrar,

他拖欠学费

and hadn't been to classes in over three months.

并且超过三个月没去上课

Well, I know two women on the faculty there.

我认识那里的两名女教职人员

How's that?

什么情况

They consult with us on EU economic issues.

她们向我们咨询欧洲经济问题

Happy to reach out to them if you want.

若你同意,我很乐意联系她们

Your call.

听你的

Just as happy to go back to the station.

同时我也很乐意回局里去

Either way, I don't go

不管怎样

anywhere these days without my bodyguard.

这几天我去哪儿都有人跟着

Hello. Hello.

你好,你好

Will you tell Al-Amin I'm sorry to disturb him,

请帮我转达奥拉民,我很抱歉打扰他

but it's urgent that I speak with him?

但情况紧急,我得和他谈谈吗

Al-Amin?

奥拉民

Yes.

I don't know anybody by that name.

我不认识叫那名字的人

Please.

拜托了

I mean him no harm. I'm not the police.

我无意伤害他,我不是警察

Wait here.

在这儿等着

Quickly.

快进来

This way. Follow me.

这边,跟我来

How dare you invade my home?

你怎么敢跑到我家来

Commander... Who's coming here?

指挥官,还有谁跟着来了

Federal police, the BND, Mossad?

联邦警察,德国联情局还是摩萨德

No one. No one? If no one's coming,

没人,没人,要是没人来

then I'll kill you with my own hands.

那我就要亲手杀了你

Well, go ahead.

好啊,动手吧

But I am here alone,

我是一个人来的

and no one knows that I'm here.

也没人知道我在这里

What was that?

什么情况

My wife taking the children to safety, as instructed.

我妻子正依指示把孩子带到安全的地方

I'm sorry. There was no time to warn you I was on my way.

抱歉,没时间通知你我要来

What do you want?

你要什么

Information.

情报

About this terror cell making threats.

有关这次恐怖分子威胁的情报

So now I am part of a plot

你认为我参与了

to gas people in the capitals of Europe?

在欧洲各国首都毒杀百姓的勾当吗

Are you?

是吗

No.

不是

Do you know who is? No.

那你认识他们吗,不认识

But if I did know them, I would tell them they were idiots.

但我要是认识他们,我会说他们都是蠢货

Why's that?

为什么

America's on the run, Israel isolated;

美国自顾不暇,以色列孤立无援

now's not the time to be

现在不是让全世界

rallying the world against muslims.

与穆斯林为敌的时刻

So you'll help me.

那你会帮我吧

I didn't say that.

我可没那么说

You're fighting the Islamic State in Syria; why not here?

你在叙利亚和伊斯兰国作战,为何这里不行

Strange times for Hezbollah, I admit.

我承认这是真主党的艰难时刻

You are soldiers involved in a political struggle.

你是身陷政治斗争的战士

These are zealots prophesizing the arrival of the Mahdi

他们则是预言救世主降临

and a countdown to the apocalypse.

和天启倒计时的狂热分子

Like I said, idiots.

就像我说过的,蠢货

Scum.

败类

I'm looking for a man.

我在找一个人

Somebody with-with medical training--

一个受过医学训练的人

possibly a doctor, possibly operating

可能是个医生,也可能

an unlicensed clinic somewhere in or around Kreuzberg.

在克罗伊茨贝格或附近经营一家无照诊所

Why?

为什么

He saved my friend.

他救了我朋友

He-he might know something.

他可能知道点什么

I mean, why should I help you?

我是说为什么我得帮你

Honestly, I don't know.

老实说,我也不知道

Maybe because you did the right thing once before.

可能因为你之前做过正确的事

Maybe because you lost a son.

可能因为你失去了一个儿子

Maybe because more fathers will lose their sons

可能因为会有更多父亲失去他们的儿子

if we don't stop this thing.

如果我们不阻止这一切的话

There is such a man.

确实有这么一个人

Sees patients in his apartment.

在他的公寓里给人看病

The poor, mostly refugees.

穷人,大部分是难民

Pay what you can.

诊费能给多少给多少

What's his name?

他叫什么名字

He's no jihadi, though.

但他不是圣战分子

What is his name?

他叫什么

Hussein.

侯赛因

Saul.

索尔

You've come from seeing Peter Quinn?

你探视过彼得·奎恩了

Yes.

是的

How's he doing?

他怎么样

He regained consciousness, briefly.

他清醒过一段时间,很短暂

Did he say anything?

他说了什么吗

He tried to.

他想说

It's not looking good.

他的情况不容乐观

Damage is, uh... extensive.

受伤程度,很严重

Anyway.

无论如何

You want to see Marwan?

你要见马尔万吗

Yes.

是的

Why pull him off the street?

干嘛要在大庭广众下抓他

He was about to give himself up.

他本就是要来自首的

We were worried During might try something at the last minute.

我们怕都灵临时耍花招

He hasn't exactly been cooperative in the past.

他此前就不怎么配合

Biometrics?

生物测谎仪

Is that really necessary?

真有这个必要吗

Looks scared out of his mind.

快吓死他了

We were getting nowhere,

我们毫无进展

so the interrogator decided to change it up.

审讯人决定加大力度

I want to talk to him.

我来跟他谈谈

Adler will not agree.

阿德勒不会同意的

Does Adler have to know?

阿德勒需要知道吗

Let's try it my way, then.

试试我的方式

Give him his clothes back,

把他的衣服还给他

put him in a nice office, nice cup of tea.

带他去舒适的办公室,上一杯茶

Tea?

Make it spearmint-- he's Moroccan.

薄荷茶,他是摩洛哥人

Plenty of sugar.

多加点糖

Professor Aziz.

阿齐兹教授

Not here.

这里不行

You shouldn't be here. I made it perfectly clear.

你不能来这里,我之前说得很清楚

I couldn't have been clearer with Bibi.

我跟毕比说得很清楚

Bibi is the one who sent me.

是毕比派我来的

What is it?

什么事

The signal is not transmitting.

信号传送坏了

I gave Utku instructions.

我教过乌特库

I'm not a technical person, so I can't say what's wrong.

我不懂技术,不知道哪里出的问题

Utku wrote it down.

乌特库写下来了

Bibi wants me to tell him how long this will take.

毕比想知道需要多久能修好

I'll know more after I run a diagnostic.

我要检查过之后才知道

You haven't touched your tea.

你一口茶都没喝

I don't want tea.

我不想喝茶

I want to go back to my sister's.

我想要回我姐姐家

That's not gonna happen unless you start cooperating.

除非你配合,否则免谈

What more can I do?

我还能做什么

I've answered the same questions over and over again.

我一遍又一遍地回答同样的问题

Well, even I'm starting to believe

但我现在认为

you know something you're not saying.

你有所隐瞒

You were in prison with these guys for over a year and a half.

你和这伙人一起坐过一年半牢

I was in prison with one of them.

只是其中一个而已

One man, Hajik Zayd.

一个人,哈吉克·赛义德

All right.

好吧

Before that...

在那之前

You sold cell phones to the others.

你向其他人出售过手机

To some of the others, yes.

向某几个,是的

Well, nobody spends all that time

没有人在这么长时间里

with their eyes closed, hands over their ears.

能够视而不见,充耳不闻

Come on, think I'm an idiot?

你当我是白痴吗

I told you, I heard four words.

我告诉过你,我只听到四个字

Das ziel ist berlin-- berlin is the target.

目标柏林,目标是柏林

That's all.

就这些

Do you want me to make something else up?

你想让我胡编点别的什么吗

Because I will.

我可以啊

No?

不要吗

Then tell me what to do. Please.

那请你告诉我该怎么办

You know what to do.

你知道该怎么办

Think.

Remember.

努力回忆

I am trying.

我尽力了

Try harder.

更加努力

I don't know.

我不知道了

'cause if this attack goes down...

一旦这次袭击发生

I can't protect you from what comes next.

我无法保护你不受进一步制裁

Nobody can.

没人能保护你

Something you need to see.

过来看点东西

It will become a strictly German matter.

这将成为严格意义上的德国事务

You know better than anybody what that means.

这意味着什么,你比谁都清楚

And is at this moment being denied his constitutional right to counsel.

从现在起,他委任律师的权利被剥夺

But why was he arrested in the first place?

但他被捕的原因是什么

He wasn't arrested.

他并非被捕

Not in the normal sense.

并非一般意义上的

He was rounded up.

他是被围捕

And this is the best part.

而最棒的一点是

He'd already volunteered to help the investigation.

他已经自愿协助调查

Perhaps that's what he's doing, then, helping the BND.

也许,他现在就在协助德国联情局进行调查

Then why the silence?

但为何一点消息都没有

Why can't he be reached?

为何联系不到他

Remember, this man had already been

请别忘记,这个人之前就曾被

illegally imprisoned once before.

非法逮捕入狱过

One could argue that in extraordinary times

有观点认为,在特殊时期

the state is justified in taking extraordinary measures.

政府有必要采取非常手段

I used to believe that.

我曾经深信如此

I really did.

真的

But now,

而如今

a decade and a half into the war on terror,

十年半的反恐战争

it's not so simple.

不是易事

I've seen my country, and yours,

我曾目睹了我们两国

tear up hard-won civil rights, suspend habeas corpus,

毁掉了来之不易的民权,中止了人身保护法

resort to torture,

使用酷刑

extrajudicial killings,

法外处决

and the wholesale surveillance of its own citizens.

对本国公民进行大规模监控

Has any of it worked?

这一切都有效果吗

I don't think so.

我不觉得

In fact, you could argue it's made things worse.

实际上,情况因此而变得更糟

What would work, in your view?

你认为怎么做才有效呢

Yeah, I wish I knew.

我也想知道这点

How about starting with respect for the rule of law?

先从尊重法治入手如何

But you must agree it's a tough time for making that point,

你必须得承认,整个欧洲的局势都很紧张

when all of Europe is in a state of emergency.

这样艰难的时期,很难做到这点

Of course it's tough.

当然艰难了

Everyone's scared.

现在人人自危

I'm scared.

我也害怕

But that can't make us forget who we are.

但不能因此忘记我们的本性

Do you honestly think you can win the argument?

你真觉得自己能赢得这场辩论吗

Honestly... no.

说实话,我赢不了

So I'm not just making an argument.

所以我不仅仅是提出一个论点

What do you mean?

什么意思

If I'm not allowed to speak to faisal Marwan immediately,

如果不让我立即与费萨尔·马尔万对话

I will release the remaining 1,360 classified documents

我就会公开我手中剩下的1360份

in my possession..

机密文件

The documents that were hacked from the cia?

你是指从中情局盗走的那些文件吗

Yes.

是的

One can only imagine what other

看看中情局还能承受

embarrassing revelations they contain.

多少这样尴尬的曝光

Fuck you.

操你妈的

Tell me, are you acting on your own

跟我说说,这是你的个人行为

or is this with the blessing of the During Foundation?

还是背后有都灵基金支持你呢

No, the foundation is not involved in any way.

此事跟基金会毫无关系

It's... just me.

只是我个人行为

You're not worried about...

你不担心自己会被...

retaliation?

打击报复吗

Of course I am.

我当然担心了

The documents will be released regardless.

但无论如何都会公开那些文件

We'll take a short break,

我们稍作休息

then come back to my unexpected guest,

广告后回来继续访问这位意外嘉宾

the American journalist Laura Sutton.

美国记者,劳拉·萨顿

See what Adler wants us to do about this.

看看阿德勒想让我们怎么处理此事

So, back to Marwan?

继续跟马尔万谈吗

Scheisse.

Well, our Laura Sutton problem just got worse.

劳拉·萨顿的麻烦,这下变得更糟了

Can we take a minute here, please?

我们能静一下吗

You deal with Laura Sutton.

你来解决劳拉·萨顿

I think I've had enough for one day.

我今天是受够了

You have kids?

你有孩子吗

Hmm.

How many?

几个

One son, Ashraf.

一个儿子,阿什拉夫

Lives in Sidon with his mother.

跟他母亲住在希登

Sidon?

希登

It's in Lebanon, in the south.

在黎巴嫩南部

How long have you lived here?

你在这里住了多久了

This flat?

这间公寓吗

In Berlin.

在柏林

Three years, ever since I was offered

三年了,从我被聘到大学

the teaching position at the university.

当教授开始就住在这里了

And you're not at all conflicted?

你完全不觉得矛盾吗

About what?

矛盾什么

Doing what we are doing.

我们所做的事

It's just...

就是...

this country seems to have taken you in,

这个国家似乎接纳了你

treated you well.

还待你不薄

This benevolent country you talk about, Germany,

你口中这个仁慈的国家,德国

it supports the state of Israel unequivocally.

明确表示支持以色列

So when Israel bombed the living shit out of Lebanon in 2006,

当以色列在2006年轰炸了黎巴嫩

what did the good Germans do, huh?

德国大善人怎么做的

They sent troops, not to help my people

他们派来了军队,不是来帮助

who had been cut to ribbons by the cluster bombs,

我那些被榴霰弹炸伤的同胞

but to defend gallant little Israel

而是去帮助以色列这个马屁精

against a possible counterattack.

抵抗潜在的反击

That is why I do what I do.

所以我才做这份工作

And the Caliphate?

哈里发国呢

What about it?

怎么了

Every muslim must rush to make his religion victorious.

每个穆斯林肯定都迫不及待想成为宗教胜利者

The winds of faith have come.

信仰之风已席卷而来

I'm an atheist.

我是无神论者

You must go.

你得赶紧走

You cannot be seen here. Is it working now?

不能让人看到你,能用了吗

No. No.

不,不能

What should I tell Bibi?

我该怎么跟毕比汇报

Tell him.... tell him he has to activate the machine manually.

跟他说,这东西必须要手动启用

Here, this way.

这边走

Can I help you?

你们有事吗

Professor Aziz? Aman Aziz? Yes.

阿齐兹教授吗,亚曼·阿齐兹,对

I'm Allison Carr. This is Conrad Fuller.

我是艾莉森·卡尔,这是康拉德·富勒

We're working with the German Federal Police.

我们在跟德国联邦警署合作

I wonder if we could talk to you.

我们能跟你谈谈吗

About what?

谈什么

A graduate student of yours, Zaheer Al-Sherali.

你带的一个研究生,查希尔·艾尔·舍拉里

Well, I'm his thesis advisor.

我只是他的论文导师

Yes, I know.

我知道

I'm sorry to have to tell you this,

很遗憾告诉你

but his body was found earlier this morning.

今早发现了他的尸体

He's dead.

他死了

What?

什么

Do you mind if we come in?

介意我们进来吗

Ja?

什么事

I need to speak to Dr. Hussein.

我得和侯赛因医生谈谈

What is this about?

有什么事

I'm from the During Foundation;

我是图灵基金会的人

maybe you're familiar with our work in the neighborhood.

也许你知道我们在这片区域的慈善事业

You'll have to wait.

你得等等

Tell him it's urgent.

跟他说很紧急

There are sick people here.

他在看病

You'll have to wait your turn.

你得排队

We understand he'd more or less dropped out of school.

我们知道他应该是辍学了

He was having difficulties, yes.

没错,他有些困难

What kind of difficulties?

什么方面的困难

Financial.

经济方面

Just financial?

只是经济方面吗

What do you mean?

什么意思

I don't know.

我不知道

Trouble with a girlfriend, in a feud with one of his roommates?

感情问题,室友之间发生矛盾

Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that.

这我就不太清楚了

Ours was, uh, an academic relationship.

我们只是师生关系

I saw him in school during office hours,

只在教学时间见过他

that's it.

仅此而已

Excuse me, what are you looking for, please?

抱歉,请问你在找什么

What are these?

这是什么

Term projects for my coding seminar.

代码课的学期教案

You said Zaheer was found dead.

你说查希尔死了

Is that was this is about?

这和他的死有关吗

You suspect foul play?

你们怀疑是谋杀吗

He was shot in the face.

他面部中枪

My god.

天啊

Any idea who might have killed him?

知道是谁会杀他吗

None.

没有

What would you say if I told you

如果我告诉你

we discovered his body in the same place

我们发现他尸体的地方就是

that video was filmed, the one that's all over the news?

新闻大肆报道的视频拍摄地,你会说什么

Were you aware of his extremist views, professor?

你知道他极端分子的一面吗,教授

No, I was not.

我不知道

Let's talk about your extremist views.

来谈谈你极端分子的一面

Last year you gave a sizable contribution to Al Haq.

去年你给了"阿勒哈克"一笔巨额捐赠

Al Haq is an NGO, anti-zionist, yes...

"阿勒哈克"是非政府组织,反犹太复国,没错

Your degree's in applied mathematics, is it not?

你的学位是应用数学,是吗

I have a PHD.

我有博士学位

But you taught a course in biochemical engineering

但你在贝鲁特的一所美国大学

at the American University in Beirut.

教生化工程课

Who did you say you are again? Sit down.

你再说一遍你们是谁,请坐

You're jumping to conclusions.

你这是妄下定论

Your thesis advisee is found at the staging area

你带的研究生出现在即将发生

for an imminent WMD attack,

大规模杀伤武器攻击的预备地点

You have expertise in the very technology

你刚好有恐怖分子

the terrorists are threatening to use.

威胁要使用的技术

What other conclusion is there?

这还是妄下定论吗

I'm a tenured professor, a German citizen.

我是终身教授,德国公民

Be a good one, then, and tell me what the target is.

那就做好公民,告诉我目标是哪里

Target? I don't even know what you're talking about.

目标,我根本不知道你在说什么

Bullshit.

放屁

You're making a mistake.

你们找错人了

I'm not who you think I am.

我不是你们想找的人

Con, give me your gun.

康,把你的枪给我

What are you doing, allison?

你要干什么,艾莉森

I'm sick and tired of this asshole lying through his teeth.

我受不了这混蛋满嘴胡话

Give me your gun and call for an arrest team.

把你的枪给我,再呼叫抓捕小组

What's the target?

目标是哪里

I told you, I don't know.

跟你说了不知道

No, you said before you had no idea what I was talking about.

你之前说你不知道我在说什么

Now it seems you do.

现在看来你知道

You have five seconds to tell me.

给你五秒告诉我

You're not just going to shoot me.

你不能就这么开枪杀我

Five...

Four... You can't.

四... 你不能

Three...

三...

Two...

二...

No! No, no, no, no!

不,不,不

Last chance-- what's the target?

最后问你一次,目标是哪里

Hauptbahnhof, Hauptbahnhof.

中央火车站,中央火车站

Today, platform 7.

今天,七号站台

You're lying. No, I'm not.

你胡说,我没有

I swear to god I'm not, I'm not.

我对天发誓我没有

Hauptbahnhof station, the 5:15 to Potsdam. Please.

中央车站五点一刻去波茨坦的那趟,别杀我

Please, please, please, please, please, please.

求求你,求求你,别杀我

Okay, okay, stop whimpering.

好,别嚎了

I believe you.

我相信你

No! No! No!

不,不

Hello. Astrid, help.

喂,阿斯特丽德,救命

Help me, I've been shot.

救我,我中枪了

Allison...

艾莉森...

Oh, fuck!

操了

Fuck...

妈的

Fuck.

妈的

Geez.

天呐

Fuck.

妈的

Fuck.

妈的

Oh, my god.

天呐

Yes.

I found him on the bank of the Landwher Canal.

我在兰德韦尔运河岸边发现他

Suicidal, you said.

你是说他意图自杀

He was trying to drown himself,

他意图让自己溺死

though he was nearly dead already from the loss of blood.

虽然他因为失血过多已经剩下半条命了

And you treated him?

你给他治疗了吗

Right in this room.

就在这个房间

For a man who wanted to end his life,

对于意图结束自己生命的人

I've rarely seen someone fight so hard to stay alive.

我很少见到像他这样努力挣扎求生的

Yeah, that sounds like him.

对,他就是那样的人

What was his name?

他叫什么名字

He never told me.

他没告诉过我他的名字

Quinn.

奎恩

Peter Quinn.

彼得·奎恩

Peter Quinn.

彼得·奎恩

And to see him on television like that...

在电视上看到他那样...

The world has truly gone mad.

这个世界已经开始失控了

These men who did that to him,

对他下手的人们

where are they?

现在在哪里

You must understand.

你要明白

They would kill me and my children

如果知道我告密

if they knew I was talking to you.

他们会把我和我的孩子杀了

No one's asking you to come forward.

没让你出面说明一切

Just tell me where I can find them.

你只需要告诉我他们在哪里

I don't know.

我不知道

That's the truth.

真的不知道

Until this morning, I believed they were on their way to Syria,

直到今天早上,我还以为他们准备去叙利亚

to join the fight there.

加入那边的抗争

But they were here, right?

他们一定在这里待过

Or somewhere close? I mean...

或者离这不远的地方

Otherwise, how did Quinn come into contact with them?

否则,奎恩怎么跟他们联系

One had an apartment downstairs, where they would meet.

其中一人在楼下有个单位,他们在那里会面

Would you show me?

可以带我去看吗

Allison...

艾莉森

It's BER.

是柏林机场

What?

什么

The attack...

袭击目标

The professor told me,

教授告诉我

it's BER.

是柏林机场

The airport?

机场吗

5:00.

五点钟

Hello. Saul, it's me.

喂,索尔,是我

I found the doctor.

我找到医生了

You should get a forensics team over here right away.

马上派鉴证小组过来

Why is that?

为什么

Bibi hamed has a cousin, Qasim.

毕比·哈米德有个表亲叫卡西姆

I'm standing in his apartment right now,

我现在就在他的公寓里

looking at a bunch of urban planning textbooks.

这里有很多关于城市规划的书籍

The guy was obsessed with hauptbahnhof.

这个人对中央车站很感兴趣

Train station.

火车站

Yeah, specifically the u-bahn network.

尤其是地铁线路

5:00 is rush hour.

五点是繁忙时段

It's the perfect time to hit the subway.

是袭击地铁的最佳时间

That's good, Carrie,

非常好,卡莉

except BER is the target.

但机场才是袭击目标

What?

什么

Federal police are evacuating terminals as we speak.

联邦警察现在在疏散各航站的人群

The chancellor's deploying the army on german soil--

总理正在部署军队进城驻守

First time since the war.

这是战后头一回

When did all this happen?

什么时候开始的

Last 45 minutes or so.

45分钟前左右

I guess that's...

我想这是...

That's good news.

这是好消息

Yeah.

没错

Provided they get everybody out in time.

只要他们能及时撤离所有人

Uh, is there anything I can do?

需要我协助什么吗

I don't think so.

不需要

Are you sure it's the airport, Saul?

你确定袭击目标是机场吗,索尔

Damn well better be.

最好就是

Let me know when they find something.

有发现告诉我

Will do.

一定

Where'd they take Allison to treat her gunshot wound?

他们把艾莉森带到哪儿去医治枪伤了

Berlin Memorial.

柏林纪念医院

Okay.

好了

They're going to take you up now.

要推你进手术室了

No.

不行

No? No.

不行,不行

I told the doctor I can't have surgery.

我跟医生说了现在不能做手术

Not now.

现在还不行

First I've heard about it.

没人跟我说啊

I'm a police officer.

我是一名警察

We're dealing with a major threat.

我们正处理一起重大威胁案

I need to be available and alert.

我必须保持清醒和警惕

Saul.

索尔

What's happening?

怎么了

I'll go get the doctor.

我去找医生

You okay?

你没事吧

Yeah, I'm okay.

我没事

Terminal A is clear.

A航站楼清查完毕

We're searching the others.

我们正在搜索其他地方

In the meantime, I want to review your encounter with Aziz.

我想趁现在了解一下你跟阿齐兹发生的事

Whatever you need.

你问吧

Did he mention a specific area within the airport?

他有没有提到机场内某个特别地点

I think I would've said, Saul.

如果有我会说的,索尔

Any indication the weapon might be

是否有迹象表明武器

arriving on an incoming flight?

会随入境航班到达

No, nothing like that.

完全没有

And you searched the apartment?

你搜查公寓了吗

Uh, Conrad did while I was questioning Aziz.

在我盘问阿齐兹的时候康拉德搜了

What'd he find?

有什么发现

School papers, textbook.

校报,课本

A laptop.

一台笔记本电脑

I assume you've been through it?

你应该看过了吧

Clean.

没有问题

Anything else?

还有吗

There wasn't a lot of time, Saul.

时间太短了,索尔

We were only there a few minutes before

我们刚到几分钟

Aziz got ahold of Conrad's gun and started shooting.

阿齐兹就抢了康拉德的枪开枪了

How exactly did that happen?

事情到底是怎么发生的

I did a thorough debrief

坐救护车来的路上

in the ambulance on the way here.

我已经做了详细汇报

I'd like to go over it again.

再给我说一次

Of course.

没问题

What's this about not going into surgery?

怎么还不手术

Who are you? I-I told the other doctor,

你是谁,我跟另一个医生说了

Glickmann, I can't do it now.

是格里克曼医生,我现在不能做手术

Can't afford to lose her for the next hour. Okay.

接下来一小时她哪儿都不能去,好

But I'll have to drain the wound and repack it.

但是我得清理伤口重新包扎

Otherwise, we're risking a major infection.

否则很可能会严重感染

How long will that take?

要多长时间

15 minutes.

十五分钟

Make it ten. I'll do my best.

给你十分钟,我尽量

Please. Lie back.

请躺下

Excuse me?

请问一下

Where's the security office?

保卫处在哪

Danke.

谢谢

Fuck.

I have an emergency. Can you help me?

我有急事,您能帮我一下吗

What's wrong? I can't get a signal here.

怎么了,这儿没信号

Would you take this phone to the next level and send my text?

你能帮我把手机带到楼上发个短信吗

I'm sorry, I don't have time to do that.

对不起,我没有时间

Please, I am a federal officer.

拜托了,我是联邦官员

It's a matter of life and death.

事关生死

May I see some identification?

你有证件吗

The attack on the news? It's happening here.

新闻上的袭击事件就要在这里发生

You have to do this for me.

你必须帮我这个忙

You're a crazy person. Leave me alone.

你疯了吧,别烦我

Excuse me? Excuse me, please listen.

打扰了女士,请听我说

I have an emergency.

我有急事

Okay, do it right away, okay?

马上就发,好吗

As soon as you get a signal.

一有信号立刻发

Okay. Thank you. Thank you.

好,谢谢,谢谢

What's going on?

怎么了

Somebody just jumped down onto the tracks

有人跳下铁轨

and went into the tunnel.

跑进隧道了

I'm sorry,

不好意思

can I help you?

请问有什么事

Woman with the gunshot wound. Where'd she go?

受枪伤的那个女人,她去哪了

I don't know. She was just here.

我不知道,她刚才还在

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/518223.html