《美女上错身》精讲 02(在线收听

Fred:Ms... Dobkins, I'm Fred. I'm your gatekeeper.

德普金丝小姐 我是弗雷德 你的守门人

Apologies for your sudden demise.

对于你的猝死深表遗憾

Ms. Dobkins:Demise?

死了

Fred:It's a lot to process.

我知道一开始很难接受

Follow me.

跟我来

Ms. Dobkins:So, this is the prilly gates?

这就是所谓的天堂之门吗

Fred:You sound disappointed.

你似乎有些失望

Ms. Dobkins:It's just... I expected a puppy cloud

我以为这里会有云啊

a few angels, maybe even a harp.

天使啊 甚至还有竖琴什么的

Not important. I really need to get back to earth now.

无关紧要 我现在必须回去

Fred:Come on...sweetie.

拜托啦 甜心

Have a seat.

请坐

Ms. Dobkins:What are you doing?

你在干什么

Fred:Reviewing your life... You know, heaven or hell.

看看你的生平 决定你上天堂还是下地狱

Ms. Dobkins:Hold on a second.

等一下

I've never seen this before.

我从来没有过这种情况

Fred:Ms. Dobkins, according to my records,

德普金丝小姐 根据我的记录

you have not done a single good deed or bad act

你这一生既没做过好事

in your entire life.

也没做过坏事

You are my first adult 0/0.

你是我处理过的成年人中第一个中间人

Ms. Dobkins:You know, I am a good person, all right? Lots of deeds.

我是个好人 我做过很多好事

Fred:Ms. Dobkins, I've seen a lot of bad people,

德普金丝小姐 我见过很多坏人

and you're not one of them.

而你不是

But you're not one of the good ones, either.

但你也不是好人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518755.html