《辛普森一家》精讲02 Green Day乐队的追悼会上(在线收听

For the Iatest rock band to die in our town. . .

悼念新近在这里死去的摇滚乐队

Lord, hear our prayer. …

主啊,请聆听我们虔诚的祈祷

Lord, hear our prayer.

主啊,聆听我们的祈祷

I hate being Iate.

我讨厌迟到!

WeII, I hate going.

我还讨厌来这里呢!

Why can't I worship the Lord in my own way. . .

为什么不能以我自己的方式向主祈祷呢?

by praying Iike heII on my deathbed?

临死之时我一定会不停的祈祷祈祷!

Homer, they can hear you inside.

荷马,里面的人能听到你的!

ReIax. Those pious morons are too busy taIking to their phony-baIoney God.

别担心,里面那帮人正忙着应付 他们鬼话连篇的假主子呢!

How you doing? Peace be with you. Praise Jebus.

你好吗?祝你安康!

Today I'd Iike to try something a IittIe different.

今天我的宣讲形式与以往不同

I'm going to caII on one of you!

我会请…你们当中的一个

Now, the word of God dweIIs within everyone.

主的意志与你们同在

I want you to Iet that word out. Let your spirit--

现在我希望你们能大声宣读出来 让你们的灵魂…

What is it, Ned?

什么事?奈德?

The good Lord is teIIing me to confess to something.

主要求我忏悔…

Gay, gay, gay.

同性恋,同性恋…

An immodest sense of pride in our community. …

我们社区最不庄重的尊严

Somebody eIse?

还有别人想发言吗?

Let the Lord's Iight shine upon you.

让主的光芒照耀于你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519039.html