《辛普森一家》精讲07 终极大胆时刻(在线收听

Twisted tail! A thousand eyes! Trapped forever!

扭曲的尾巴、一千只眼睛,被困终生

What couId that be?

那是什么意思?

I beIieve it's the sound the Green Lantern made. . .

我觉得是绿灯侠被塞尼斯托

when Sinestro threw him into a vat of acid.

扔到酸缸后发出的尖叫声

Yeah. Thanks for coming over.

多谢来访

Thanks for giving me your pregnancy pants.

多谢你的孕妇裤咯

Never known comfort Iike this.

真不知道有这么舒服呢

Why did I...

为什么我要…

suggest this? …

提议这个?

AII right, boy, time for the uItimate dare.

好啦,小子,现在该"终极勇敢比赛"了

I dare you to skateboard to Krusty Burger and back. . .

我说你敢踩滑板往返"克里斯蒂汉堡"

naked.

不穿衣服哦

How naked? -Fourth base. -

怎么个不穿法? - 一丝不挂呀

GirIs might see my doodIe.

那女孩子会看到我的小JJ

Oh, I see. Then I hereby decIare you chicken for Iife.

哦,我明白了 那我宣布以后就管你叫胆小鬼了

Every morning, you'II wake up to ''Good morning, chicken. ''

每天早上我都会对你说 "早上好啊,胆小鬼"

At your wedding, I'II sing:

你结婚那天,我会高歌…

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519044.html