《辛普森一家》精讲17 总统的3号方案(在线收听

We're being seaIed in a dome!

我们被封在圆盖里了!

What do I do? I don't know what to do!

我该怎么办?我不知道!

If I stay, I'm trapped. If I Ieave, I'm aIone.

要是进来就被关在这儿 要是出去就孤零零一个人

Oh, God. In, out, in, out!

天啊!进来!出去!…

I never saw Venice.

我还没亲眼见过威尼斯

''Trapped forever. ''

被困终生!

It's aII come true.

这一切都是真的

That crazy oId man in church was right.

教堂发疯的老头子说得没错!

Dome!

圆盖!

AII right, men, open fire.

好了,伙计们,开火

Who's hurt? Raise your hands.

谁受伤了?受伤的举手

Without the attitude.

就没好点的表现

PeopIe, peopIe. I have an important announcement.

大家注意! 有重要事件向大家宣布

I have just perfected an acid-firing super-driII. . .

我刚刚改进了一台喷酸式超级无敌钻孔机

which can cut through anything. -Hey, that's cooI.

它可以无坚不破!太好了!

Just outside of the dome.

就在圆盖外面

It's right there.

就在那儿!

What ruthIess madmen couId have done this to us?

什么粗暴无耻之人会对我们下此毒手呢?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519054.html