《辛普森一家》精讲19 被切断一切资源的小镇(在线收听

Wait. We couIdn't be more poIIuted. Everyone stopped dumping in the Iake.

等一下,不再有污染了呀 大家都不再向湖中倾泻废物了

Apparently someone didn 't get the message,

很显然,有个家伙可不听这套

Act naturaI.

自然点

Hey, buddy, sooner or Iater, peopIe are gonna discover this.

嘿!迟早会有人路过这儿 将一切公之于众的

Don 't worry about that, We found a way to take you off the map,

别担心,我们知道怎么把你们从地图上抹去

Coming up on your right:

你右侧将出现的…

Nothing,

无名地

This is Kent Brockman, reporting to you on a crisis so serious. . .

我是肯特?布鲁克曼,向您报道严重危机

it has its own name and theme music.

此危机拥有独一无二的名字和主题曲

The dome has put an end to Iife as we know it.

圆盖是为了灭绝生命

The town is running Iow on suppIies of everything from gasoIine to Botox.

现在城里汽油、除皱针等种种资源短缺

Moment, pIease.

请稍等

Now, as aIways, we end our news on ''The Lighter Side. ''

与往常一样 节目最后我们来看看"鸿毛一瞥"

It's the time of year when the swaIIows return to SpringfieId.

现在正是燕子回归斯普林菲尔德的季节

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519056.html