《辛普森一家》精讲21 霍默大难临头了(在线收听

You didn't Iisten to me after I warned you.

你根本不把我的警告当回事

Don't worry, nobody watches this stupid show.

别担心,这种无聊节目没人看的

What's that ominous gIow in the distance?

远处那些不详之光是怎么回事?

Kill! Kill! Kill!

杀!杀!杀无赦!

Marge, Iook. Those idiots don't even know where we Iive.

玛吉,快来看啊! 那帮蠢蛋连我们住哪儿都不知道

Kill! Kill! Kill!

杀!杀!杀无赦!

We want Homer! We want Homer!

交出荷马!交出荷马!

You monster. You monster!

恶魔!你是个恶魔!

Did you see the news?

你也看了新闻?

Honey, come on, we have bigger probIems.

亲爱的,别这样,眼下还有更棘手的事

But I'm so angry.

但是…我好生气

You're a woman. You can hoId on to it forever.

你是女人,你要克制满腔怒火

Okay.

好吧

Homer, you have to go out there, face that mob. . .

荷马,你得出去,面对大家…

and apoIogize for what you did.

为你的所作所为道歉

I wouId, but I'm afraid if I open the door, they'II take aII of you.

我会的,但是我担心一开门 他们连你和孩子都不放过

No, we won't. We just want Homer!

不会的,我们只要荷马!

WeII, maybe not you, but they'II kiII Grampa.

也许不是你们,但是他们会杀了爷爷

I'm part of the mob!

我就在楼下人群里!

Teeny! Take out the baby.

泰尼,把孩子带走!

Here, Iet me get that for you.

我来帮你点上

Stay back. I got a chain saw.

后退!我这儿可有电锯!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519058.html