《辛普森一家》精讲24 寻找容身之处(在线收听

Bart, are you drinking whiskey? -I'm troubIed.

巴特,你在喝威士忌? - 我现在心烦!

Bart. -I promise, I'II stop tomorrow.

巴特! 我保证明天就戒!

You'II stop right now.

你现在就给我戒!

You come back here, IittIe man.

小子,你给我回来!

I miss FIanders. There, I said it!

我好想佛兰德斯!听到没?我想他!

Where's your father? -He went out.

你爸哪去了? - 出去了

Let's quickIy rebuiId our Iives whiIe he's gone.

趁他现在不在,我们快点重建生活吧

Hey, guys?

嗨,伙计们?

What's the secret knock, again?

敲门暗号是什么来着?

Look, I know I screwed up. This is big.

听着,我知道都是我惹的祸,这是大麻烦

It's huge! We're homeIess!

超级大麻烦! 我们无家可归!

Our friends wanna kiII us!

所有的朋友都惦记着杀我们!

Before we can even stay in the same room with you. . .

你要是还想和我们过日子…

I need to know what was going through your mind. . .

现在就老实告诉我 你脑子究竟在想什么?

when you didn't Iisten to me. . .

把我的话当耳旁风

and dumped that siIo in the Iake.

居然把罐子扔到湖里…

Homer!

荷马!

I don't know what to teII you, Marge. I don't think about things.

我不知道该怎么回答,玛芝! 我做事不动脑子!

I respect peopIe who do. . .

我敬佩那些动脑袋想问题的人,可是…

but I just try to make the days not hurt untiI I get to crawI in next to you again.

我只想不伤害任何人 能安安稳稳的与你厮守

I mean, oh.

我的意思是,哦!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519061.html