《美女上错身》精讲 35(在线收听

God, I miss deli food. Even gherkins.

天啊 我想念熟食品 甚至是腌黄瓜

Can we go back to the part about you being here for good?

我们能不能谈谈你要永远待在这里这件事

Oh, I couldn't concentrate up there.

我在"上面"无法集中精力

I was sending bad people to heaven and vice versa.

我把坏人送去天堂 好人送去地狱

Because of Stacy? She's all I could think about.

因为史黛西吗 我满脑子想的全是她

There's a loophole in my contract,

我合同里有个漏洞

and I gave up my guardian-angel status...

我放弃了守护天使的身份

to return to earth as one of you.

回到地球成为你们中的一员

Wait a minute. You traded heaven...

等一下 你为了史黛西

for Stacy? - I didn't have a choice.

放弃了天堂 我没别的选择

After that kiss -- No, no, no.

在那个吻之后 不 不 不

Her memory's been erased. She doesn't know who you are.

她的记忆被擦除了 她都不认识你

She fell for me once,

她爱上过我一次

so I know that it can happen.

所以我知道那还会发生的

Listen, it was a long trip,

听着 这是一段漫长的旅行

so I should probably get back to your condo.

所以我该回你的公寓去了

Oh. After you left, I rented it out.

在你走后 我把它租出去了

Okay. Just a little bump in the road.

好吧 只不过是路上的一些小麻烦

What about my job?

我的工作呢

The firm replaced you. They hired someone else.

公司找人代替了你 他们雇了别人

Of course they did.

他们当然会这么做

You can crash on the sofa.

你可以先在沙发上将就将就

But try and be out of here before Stacy gets here in the morning.

但是要在史黛西明早回来之前离开

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519152.html