《美女上错身》精讲 44(在线收听

Good morning, M--

早上好

good morning, Mr. Parker. I hope I'm -- I'm not --

早上好 帕克先生 希望我

You're the kid who's been waiting to see me all morning.

你就是等了我一早上那孩子

You've got 30 seconds to tell me

你有三十秒的时间告诉我

what the hell you're doing in my office.

你在我办公室做什么

Uh, my name is Fred, and I'm here to get my job back.

我叫弗雷德 我来这里是找回我的工作

What job? You never worked here.

什么工作 你从没在这工作过

True -- uh, w- what I meant to

没错 我想说的是

say is even though I've never worked here before...

即使我以前没在这工作过

I- I feel like I have.

我觉得我工作过

Um, I- I'm friends with Jane Bingum,

我是简·宾格温的朋友

and I know your, uh, firm inside and out.

我对你的事务所了如指掌

I think that -- no, I know

我觉得 不 我知道

that I could be a kick-ass mail-room guy.

我能做个超赞的信件收发员

You do realize that position's already been filled?

你知道那职位有人在做吧

Yeah, but has it really? I mean,

是的 但是真有人吗 我是说

the guy you got in there right now -- he's fine.

你们雇的那家伙 他是不错

But does he know to maximize

但他知道要想最大限度使用硒鼓

a toner cartridge by shaking it side to side?

需要来回地摇晃吗

Does he know that when you have a depo before noon,

他知道如果你中午前要上庭

you arrive early...

你会早点到

and you like the coffee machine prepped the night before?

他知道你喜欢咖啡机前一天晚上就准备好吗

Does he know that "Golf Digest" arrives on Tuesday

他知道《高尔夫文摘》是周四发行

and you like to read it over lunch...

你喜欢午饭的时候阅读吗

but with a breakfast pastry,

不过要吃酥皮糕点

so he should set one aside for you?

他知道应该事先为您留一份吗

I do like that. I know, sir.

我的确好那口 我知道 先生

Cherry cheese are your favorite.

樱桃乳酪是您的最爱

Jennifer, call down to the mail room.

珍妮弗 打电话给收发室

Tell them the new guy's being replaced.

告诉他们新来的那个被人顶替了

Oh. Sorry, kid.

很抱歉 孩子

Uh, Whiting & Lippman are looking. I'll put in a good word.

怀丁&李普曼正在招人 我会替你美言的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519161.html