《美女上错身》精讲 49(在线收听

Jane, uh... I want to apologize.

简 我想向你道歉

I- I overreacted.

我反应过激了

I blamed you for things that weren't your fault.

明明不是你的错 我却埋怨你

But it was my fault.

是我做错了

Hugh Grant was my lame-o idea.

休·格兰特是我的蠢主意

No, I distinctly remember that was mine.

不 我清楚记得那是我的主意

Murray loved those movies.

莫瑞最爱他的电影了

God help me, I was just trying to find somebody like him.

老天保佑 我只是想找个像他那样的人

I understand.

我能理解

I hope you never know what

希望你永远也不会知晓

it's like to lose the love of your life...

失去此生挚爱是什么滋味

to have to go on without him.

没有他 一个人生活下去

I can't imagine.

简直无法想象

Still, you know, it doesn't give somebody like Diana

不管怎么说 戴安娜这样的人

the right to take advantage.

也没权利趁机获利

I mean, she may not have broken that contract,

我是说 她可能没有毁约

but she definitely bent it.

但是她肯定扭曲了合约

Yeah.

没错

Ron Haywood -- what is that file doing here?

罗恩·海伍德 这份资料怎么会在这

Is that from my office?

从我办公室拿的吗

No.

不是

These are all from the dating service.

这些是从约会中介所拿到的

Ron Haywood is a client -- Diana's client?

罗恩·海伍德是个客户 黛安娜的客户

Yeah -- she tried to set you up with him,

是啊 她还想安排你俩约会呢

but I guess he declined the date.

但我猜被他婉拒了

His loss, by the way.

顺便说一句 是他的损失

Did you file the papers to have my case dismissed yet?

我撤诉的文件你交上去没有

No, I was going to first thing in the morning.

没 我本打算明早交

I have a better idea. Don't.

我有个更好的主意 别上交

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519166.html