《美女上错身》精讲 55(在线收听

I heard your key,

我听到你的钥匙响了

but I just did a paraffin dip,

但我刚刚做了个护肤滴蜡

as per Anne Hathaway.

按照安妮·海瑟薇的指导

By any chance, did - Tony call?

有没有... 托尼打来的电话吗

He sure did. Check this out.

当然有了 听听这个

Hey, Jane. It's Tony.

嗨 简 我是托尼

Just confirming tomorrow night.

只是想确认一下明晚的约会

I'll pick you up at 7:00.

我七点过去接你

Later.

再见

Did you hear the way he said "later"?

你听到他说"再见"的语气了吗

Casual, cool, confident.

随意 帅气 自信

He's totally into you.

他对你相当有好感

So why am I totally nervous?

那我为什么还这么紧张呢

It's just first-date jitters.

初次约会难免紧张

You'll put on that sexy, black, twist-front jersey dress,

你穿上那件扭线的黑色性感连衣裙

and you will calm right down.

就会马上冷静下来

You're right.

你说得对

He said tomorrow night, right?

他说的是明晚 对吧

Yeah.Maybe he's early.

对 也许他来早了

When were you gonna tell me you moved?

你打算什么时候告诉我你搬家了

I went to your old place,

我去了你以前的住处

and this Filipino man answered in a shorty robe.

结果开门的是个穿着短袍的菲律宾男人

Thank god Teri gave me your new address.

好在泰丽给了我你的新住址

Don't I get a hug?

你不想抱抱我吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519172.html