《美女上错身》精讲 62(在线收听

You need to see this.

你得看看这个

The results came back on your rich guy's DNA test.

那个有钱人的DNA检测结果出来了

And?

结果怎样

Call Lisa.

给莉莎打电话

She's waiting in your office now.

她已经在你办公室等着了

Good. Cancel my morning.

很好 取消我上午的预约

Before you go in there,

在你进去之前要先了解

last night, Lisa told her mother everything.

昨晚 莉莎把一切都告诉她妈妈了

There was lots of tears, lots of drama.

她妈妈又哭又闹

What? How do you know?

什么 你怎么知道的

Because her mom's in your office, too.

因为她妈妈也在你办公室

I know Lisa talked with you,

我知道莉莎跟你谈过了

and I know this is difficult.

我也知道这很难接受

Mrs. Shayne, this should not change your relationship

夏恩女士 这件事不应该改变

with your daughter.

你和你女儿的关系

But the DNA test did prove

但DNA测试的确证明了

that Mr. Dodd is Lisa's biological father.

多德先生是莉莎的亲生父亲

Oh, god. Mom, it's okay.

天啊 妈 没关系

I am prepared to file a suit against St. Katherine's hospital

我已经准备好状告圣凯瑟琳医院的

for negligence and medical malpractice.

失职及医疗失当

Without facts in issue,

在无争议事实的情况下

this hearing will be expedited.

听证会很快就可以召开

I don't understand.

我不理解

What are you suing for?

你要控告他们什么

Well, the Dodds lead a very privileged life,

多德一家过着富足的生活

and Lisa was denied opportunities.

而莉莎却被剥夺了各种机会

I gave her everything I could.

我对她已经倾尽所有了

Of course you did,

当然了

and your parenting is not on trial.

您的抚养能力不会受到审判

This is crazy!

太不可理喻了

Come on, Lisa, let's get out of here.

来 莉莎 咱们走

No, Mom. Mom, I want Jane to file this suit.

不 妈 妈 我希望简提起上诉

But why? Because -

为什么 因为...

Maybe we weren't rich,

虽然我们算不上富有

but we gave you everything we could.

但我们对你已经倾尽所有了

Yes, but, mom, the hospital messed up,

是的 妈妈 但既然医院失职了

and they should be held accountable.

他们就应该对此负责

You're gonna make their mistake 10 times worse.

你这么做只会让他们的错误变得更糟

You have a daughter out there.

你有个素未谋面的女儿

Don't you want to meet her?

你不想见见她吗

You're my daughter. That's all that matters.

你才是我的女儿 这才是最重要的

Let it rest, please.

让事情过去吧

Mom, I'm sorry.

抱歉 妈妈

This is something I need to do.

这件事我不得不做

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519179.html