《唐顿庄园》精讲16 悼念会结束(在线收听

Don't tell me you've not sent up the egg yet!

碎蛋屑怎么还在这

Oh God, help me! Please, God, help me!

天啊 救救我 求求你 救我

What on earth's the matter?

到底怎么了

Run upstairs to the dining room and find William,

去楼上餐厅找William 赶紧的

I beg you!

我求你了

I can't do it now.

我抽不开身

You've got to! I'll be hanged if you don't!

你一定得去 不然 我就死定了

What?

什么

Daisy? Is that you?

Daisy 是你吗

Is it the chicken in a sauce or the chicken with sliced oranges?

是洒在酱汁鸡肉上还是桔片鸡肉上

Oh, thank you, blessed and merciful Lord! Thank you!

谢天谢地 谢天谢地

It's the chicken in the sauce.

洒在酱汁鸡肉上

I'll never do anything sinful again, I swear it! Not till I die!

我保证此生从善 永不作恶

Mr Murray, how lovely to see you. Do come in.

Murray先生 真高兴见到你 快请进

You're very kind, Lady Grantham, but I must get back to London.

心领了 夫人 但我得回伦敦了

But you'll stay for luncheon?

留下吃个便饭吧

Thank you, but no.

多谢了 还是不了

I'll eat on the train.

车上凑合解决下

In fact, if you'd be so good as to ask for the motor to be brought round?

能有劳司机送我一程就太好了

But didn't you want the afternoon to talk things through?

今天下午不是还有事情要谈吗

We've said everything we have to say, haven't we, my Lord?

该说的都已言毕 是吧 伯爵阁下

For the time being, yes. Thank you, Murray.

目前来说 是的 多谢了 Murray

It's given me a good deal to think about.

这事我得好好想想

Mary, try to get everyone into the dining room.

Mary 请客人到餐厅

Edith, make sure old Lord Minterne sits down.

Edith 照顾Minterne伯爵老夫人坐好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519296.html