《唐顿庄园》精讲22 夫人也反对雇佣贝茨(在线收听

You look very nice.

真漂亮

Thank you, darling.

谢谢 亲爱的

Did Murray make matters clearer?

Murray把话说死了

Yes, I'm afraid he did.

是的 恐怕是这样

O'Brien says Bates is causing a lot of awkwardness downstairs.

O'Brien说Bates在楼下笨手笨脚的

You may have to do something about it.

你或许要采取点办法吧

She's always making trouble.

她总无事生非

Is that fair, when she hasn't mentioned it before now?

这话说的 她也忍了一段时间

I don't know why you listen to her.

你听她的干什么

It is quite eccentric, even for you, to have a crippled valet.

你找个瘸子当贴身男仆够离谱的

Please, don't use that word.

别说得这么难听

Did he tell you he couldn't walk when he made his application?

他求你帮忙时 提到这一点了吗

Don't exaggerate.

别小题大作

Doesn't it strike you as dishonest not to mention it?

有所隐瞒 你不觉得这是欺骗吗

I knew he'd been wounded.

我知道他受过伤

You never said.

没听你提过

You know I don't care to talk about all that.

我不喜欢说这些事

I understand what it must be like,

我能理解你的好意

to have fought alongside someone in a war.

毕竟你们曾是战友

Oh, you understand that, do you?

你能理解 真的吗

Certainly I do.

当然了

You must form the most tremendous bonds, even with a servant.

即使只是个打杂的勤务兵 你也需要与之建立深情谊

Really? Even with a servant?

你就非要这样称呼他吗

Oh, Robert, don't catch me out.

哦 罗伯特文字 游戏不好玩

I'm simply saying I fully see why you want to help him.

我完全明白你为何想帮他

But? But...is this the right way to employ him for a job he can't do?

但是 但是提供一份超出他能力的工作算帮忙吗

Is it any wonder if the others' noses are put out?

难怪其他人提出不满

I just want to give him a chance.

我就想给他个机会

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519302.html